Status
Not open for further replies.

CaimengChen

Hi all,

If you think your salary is not really enough or you just want to make some extra money in spare time,what kind of part time you prefer to do ?

Be a publisher.

No matter who you are,if you have social media and know how to post link on internet,you get it.But the problem is how to choose an trusted affiliate platform.Because you can see the ads everywhere(lol including this hahahaha).

So i recommend — Affiliatet.com ,i'm working for this site, so let me tell some about it.
First,Join us is free,and we do not charge any fees from publishers.You only need have a email account to register.
Second,after you sign up(only take 2 minutes),you can going to advertising center to choose what ads you want to share and get the link to post on your social media or others.

qq%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%8720181116162812-png.28045

The last,,when people buy something through your link,even if it's not ad product,you still will earn commissions,but the ratio is different with ad product,all depend on how merchant setup .and we pay you $$$with Pay Pal or Ali Pay.
Ok,so if anybody has interested can check out our site and we are welcome you join us.

Thanks and have a good weekend
Chen
Affiliatet.com
Email: affiliatet.com@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back