How to generate high quality backlink?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gopalkumar315

I am trying to generate backlink but i am totally confuse, actually i want to rank some keywords on google of my website. I did some directory submission but did not get that i submit post link or home page link, what should i fill at place of page title or keywords and how should i submit on forum. Please someone help me i am very weak in seo.

6 comments
And if you truly want for it to work, just like fayeseom said, but focus on getting links only from your niche aka if you have a site about dogs get links only from sites about dogs and then about pets.

One thing: the order to get good quality links is the folowing:
- 1. guest posting
- 2. infographics
- 3. blog posting
- 4. article submission
- 5. blog commenting

You do this: from 1 to 5. The more links should be built with 1 and 2 and 3 fewer links with 4 and 5

also watch out for how you set your anchor text: 40% naked url, 30% generic url and 30% links on the keywords you want to rank on

if you think it helps gimme a thumbs up :)

if you have any questions, let me know ;)

1. Social book marking
2. Social sharing
3. Question & Answer
4. Meta tweeting time to time
5. Competitor backlink analysis
6. List your top 5 posts
7. Write Long Content
Hope it helps you..

To generate high-quality backlinks:
1. Article Marketing
2. Social Networking Site Profile
3. Press Release
4. Link Exchange
5. Document Sharing Sites
6. Guest Blogging
7. Commenting

Hi,
I think before to write here, you did a research on Google. There you'll find a lot of new strategies.
But I recommend you to try on youtube also, there you'll see some examples, where they teach you step by step not only theory.

Ya, there are so many way to get high quality backlinks but it's not easy, comment on blog is also a good way and easy way to get traffic, but you know, you should have good idea on your comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back