1. Gopalkumar315

Gopalkumar315 New Member

Nov 18, 2017
    I am trying to generate backlink but i am totally confuse, actually i want to rank some keywords on google of my website. I did some directory submission but did not get that i submit post link or home page link, what should i fill at place of page title or keywords and how should i submit on forum. Please someone help me i am very weak in seo.

2. 530

530 Member

Nov 12, 2017
    And if you truly want for it to work, just like fayeseom said, but focus on getting links only from your niche aka if you have a site about dogs get links only from sites about dogs and then about pets.

One thing: the order to get good quality links is the folowing:
    - 1. guest posting
    - 2. infographics
    - 3. blog posting
    - 4. article submission
    - 5. blog commenting

You do this: from 1 to 5. The more links should be built with 1 and 2 and 3 fewer links with 4 and 5

also watch out for how you set your anchor text: 40% naked url, 30% generic url and 30% links on the keywords you want to rank on

if you think it helps gimme a thumbs up :)

if you have any questions, let me know ;)

3. No1WebExpert

No1WebExpert New Member

May 24, 2017
    1. Social book marking
    2. Social sharing
    3. Question & Answer
    4. Meta tweeting time to time
    5. Competitor backlink analysis
    6. List your top 5 posts
    7. Write Long Content
    Hope it helps you..

4. maxbeesley

maxbeesley Active Member

Sep 25, 2017
    To generate high-quality backlinks:
    1. Article Marketing
    2. Social Networking Site Profile
    3. Press Release
    4. Link Exchange
    5. Document Sharing Sites
    6. Guest Blogging
    7. Commenting

5. lebar.123

lebar.123 Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2017
    Hi,
    I think before to write here, you did a research on Google. There you'll find a lot of new strategies.
    But I recommend you to try on youtube also, there you'll see some examples, where they teach you step by step not only theory.

6. duong365

duong365 Member

Sep 24, 2016
    Ya, there are so many way to get high quality backlinks but it's not easy, comment on blog is also a good way and easy way to get traffic, but you know, you should have good idea on your comment.