How to earn money while uploading games, movies, music, and xxx. Tips and tricks

Status
Not open for further replies.
awesome took me 1 hour atleast to write this all and am still editing few lines and you done reading it :P anyways thanks mate :) still working on it
Make it in MS Word for spell check :)

Good tut. Some of those forums aren't able to post from MP5 unless you post there around 10 times or so, point that out! Other then that, Good job once again CA (Cyberaff for mod)

Nice post, but posting a list of forums where multiple uploaders might be uploading might be a bad move as different people might be posting the same content to the same forum (even though the forums are quite common), especially those new to uploading who think they can go from $0 - $100 in a week by uploading to those forums. Very good and detailed starting point though.

Make it in MS Word for spell check :)

Good tut. Some of those forums aren't able to post from MP5 unless you post there around 10 times or so, point that out! Other then that, Good job once again CA (Cyberaff for mod)

yeah many mistakes DJ, i was very fast when i was making this thread xD anyways thanks for the reply mate i will update the thread with more information including MP5 Templates + More sites that i use to earn and others!

ur the best man...who r not selfish and very helpful.....love u :)

contribution ftw xD thanks btw

thanks for ur hard work

you are welcome <3

grt tut for newbies

you are welcome <3

Good one !

Thank You! <3

thanks for share :)

you are welcome <3

Nice tutorial

you are welcome <3

Thanks for tht tut :)
FileserveBB <3 :wub:

you are welcome <3

good job mate.
i will try for 10% success :) means 10$ /day :P

yeah hope you succeed mate :)

you are welcome <3

Nice post, but posting a list of forums where multiple uploaders might be uploading might be a bad move as different people might be posting the same content to the same forum (even though the forums are quite common), especially those new to uploading who think they can go from $0 - $100 in a week by uploading to those forums. Very good and detailed starting point though.

first of all thanks Roy, i thought same i wasn't posting the forums but if i didn't posted the forums there will be 70% of users will say "please provide the sites where we can post and earn" so i just posted few sites , and now people asking for templates xD so i need to re-make the templates and post them in this thread

thanks btw <3

Great effort. Really useful post.

Thank You <3

Thanks for the Tutorial

you are welcome <3

there's no need to post ur link in every forum. all you need is join great xxx blog with high rate n focus. then get ur $$ every second. :)

+1 thank you :)

Please add Template for every Forum it will be cool

working on it mate :) thanks

Good job with this TUT. Thanks for the effort !

you are welcome <3

Great post CA :)

Thank you mate xD <3

Great post CA <3

Thank You! <3

Great Guide! <3
Nice one bookmarked :P

thanks mate :)

Good one CA. Another valuable thread. <3

hehe thanks Dang3r <3

thanks for the tutorials nice list of forums btw :D

thanks, i'm working on mp4/5 templates and the list of forums :)

Its very helpful for newcomers.

Thanks mate........

yeah i specially made for new comers since the old users who are earning as hell they won't tell us how they do, but i thought why don't i make something like that and atleast help few users!

thanks btw mate :)

Update,

the next update of thread. there will be something special

- Multi Poster 4/5 Templates
- More forums where you can spread and earn
- More information, about how to earn more money etc.
- information about filehosts :)

thank you

Nice work :)

really great job

what about warezme autoposter it work fine :) what is good about it ? that there is a lot forums already puted into config file and other users adds new ones. SO you only have to create account and put account info into config file

i am sorry, but i just want to mention about your signature.

as far as i know, muslim doesn't allow any kind of pirates on their religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back