How to become a youtube partner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cypherz

hi there i wanna be affiliate with YouTube but i have these problems

1. every time i go to the Monetization section it says ( This feature is currently not available in your country )

in the faq it says that if i see this i need to apply via a forum where to find that application forum ?

3.there are people from my country who joined earned and cashed out there earnings

4. i don't have an adsense account and they say i don't need one

please read all above and help me i can get a lot of views but can't join

12 comments
Your videos need to be getting 150k views each before you can even be considered
You also need to be upload 5 to 7 video or more a week

Last edited:
You must to complete few contitions:
1. 1milion views for a video
2. 500-1000 subscribers
3. 10-20 videos uploaded
4. to respect the rules
5. be careful with your content
6. must to have 4-5 milion of views in total (i am not sure 100%)
Be careful with your adsense account (put your real name,and real dates,if you use fake dates you will be rejected)
I spoken with a friend and he told me these conditions
Good Luck!

Can we just start earning if we already have an approved adsense account? I mean to say, say for example a person has active adsense account, can he/she just upload some original video on Youtube and earn from it? Or is there seperate sign up procedure for it?

Can we just start earning if we already have an approved adsense account? I mean to say, say for example a person has active adsense account, can he/she just upload some original video on Youtube and earn from it? Or is there seperate sign up procedure for it?
Adsense and Youtube Partner Program are different. Once you upload a video and get enough views on it, Youtube itself will ask you to monetize it. Once they ask you to monetize, you are officially a partner of Youtube. Then you can upload any video and monetize it from 0 views. And yes, only then you can cash your earnings through Adsense account.

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

2. 500-1000 subscribers
3. 10-20 videos uploaded
4. to respect the rules
Be careful with your adsense account (put your real name,and real dates,if you use fake dates you will be rejected)
Good Luck!
I dont think anyone needs that many steps to follow. I had a video with 50 K posts and lots of dislike :P But I got invited for youtube Partner Program !

2. 500-1000 subscribers
3. 10-20 videos uploaded
4. to respect the rules
Good Luck!

I think those stats are high

Videos need a min of like 200k to 500k views
Min of 5k subcribers
Min of 50 to 75 video uploaded
You have to upload a min of 5 to 7 videos a week

You actually need one video, to be able to monetize it, and be able to prove that it's your own work. Video doesn't need any amount of views, if you already have adsense account. Review of video takes few days, and approval. So, better proof you have that you are the owner of the video, like mentioning website that your video is connected with, faster response you will get. Or if your face is visible on the video.

People that don't monetize videos via youtube, should not give advice to others, because it's obvious they know nothing about this.

Everything that you need to know is already on youtube, in help files. Together with links, just read carefully what youtube asks from you. If youtube for some reason is not available in your country, for any reason, then you probably can't monetize it in regular way. Don't go for someone's offer that they will upload videos on their channel, and send you the money. That's more than obvious scam, and you won't be able to do much about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back