How much money do you make online every month?

How much money do you make online every month?

• $0-$50

Votes: 25 21.2%
  • $51-500

Votes: 40 33.9%
  • $501-$1000

Votes: 21 17.8%
  • >$1000

Votes: 32 27.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
42 comments
Anybody making over $250 we need proof I know most people on this forum are making under $200 a month

You are on dope if you expect me to show you how I do it with out file sharing.

I make about 90% of my income online and it is > $1K.

Cultivate several legitimate online businesses and provide a diversified line of services to new and established clients and you can also.

Use real affiliate marketing programs, linking building, and bot posting to put your products in front of as many potential purchasers.

Do not just rely on placement on 1 site.

There are many tricks that are just good old fashioned business 101 applied to new technology and techniques.

Work for it.

Because it is not a traditional Brick and Mortar business does not mean it should be operated differently.

You may not get rich, but you are not going to by promoting a file host either.

You can support yourself from the internet though, but it is not easy and the hours can be long depending on your target income.

Anybody making over $250 we need proof I know most people on this forum are making under $200 a month

That's some plain bullshit.

I make about $1000-$2000 per month. And no, not from warez. Uploading warez content isn't the only way to earn money online... It's a damn waste of time.

Most months close to 1,000. That is before server bills though. I have close to $500.00 in server bills per month that I pay. So profit would be 50%.

zfga9.png

Last edited:
Easily >$1K. If you are trying from 3-4 years and have still not found a way to earn more than $1K/month, then I request you to stop wasting more time and look for a real life job.

The last three years I've done $550 short of $60k. I never really counted before that. If I was to sum up everything from the last seven it would be around $70k total. But I was spending that money on ebay quite a bit.

^ Idiotic response, most people have real jobs, sure. But, earning a couple of hundreds or thousands of dollars online the easy way sitting on your ass is always a good extra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back