How much do you expect to earn this year??

How much do you expect to earn this year??

• 0-50 USD

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • 51-150 USD

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • 150-500 USD

Votes: 6 6.2%
  • 501-1000 USD

Votes: 6 6.2%
  • 1000-5000 USD

Votes: 19 19.6%
  • 5001-25000 USD

Votes: 27 27.8%
  • More than last year

Votes: 20 20.6%
  • Expect to earn for the server costs

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Nothing

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Teach me how to earn money bro!

Votes: 13 13.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread reminds me of "Only fools & horses", those that are from the UK may know what I am referring to. "This time next year, we'll be millionaires" - They always said that but never became millionaires.

It's better to state realistic earnings than fake earnings or if you do not wish to publicise it, only vote. Earning $35.0000 is possible, as it's only $35. I have placed my vote but prefer not to publicise the exact amounts and I wouldn't recommend others to publicise it, unless you want 100+ PMs on how you earn that much.
True Dat!

$75,000 guaranteed, hope to exceed $100k this year with additional commission, estates and consignments that I will bring in once I launch my newest advertising campaigns locally.

Why are the ranges so low on the poll? :|

Were not all kids who work summer jobs you know. lol. People who work full-time at McDonalds exceed $25,000 sometimes, ftw.

If you do not run a site with atleast 7k hits a day your not gonna make $10k this yr

Highly disagree. I can do it with 3-5k visitors a day. (Assuming they are USA visitors)
Maybe in the warez scene it works like this because there aren't premium ad networks whom will accept a warez site.

Some people can do it with even less than that,It just depends what method you are using. CPC,CPM or CPA.

One Click Hosters: around 1500 Euro (its just a hobby for me)
Real Life Job: circa 20000 euro (After deducting taxes - 50 % in my country) ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back