How many physical fights have u gotten into?

Fights

• 1-2

Votes: 22 26.8%
  • 3-4

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • 5-6

Votes: 7 8.5%
  • 7-8

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • 9-10

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • 10-12

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • 13-15

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • 15+ (your a bad nigga!)

Votes: 25 30.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
67 comments
I think iv gotten into about 5-6 fights, i think about 3-4 in elementary school and then 2-3 in middle school and highschool, i only time i lost was one time when this 6th grader tried to beat me up when i was in like 3rd grade lol

ive been in 7. 1 in elementary school. 4 in high school. and been in 2 bar fights.

wouldnt really count the elementary school one though was pretty much just me throwing some kids head into a goal post.

Once. I went to his house and give him one punch on the right and another one on the left. Next day he called his reinforcement like 10 or 12 people to beat and stab infront of my home. Luckily I wasn't home. That was the last of it.. I was only 16..
Memories.

One time I got pwned (that guy was huge, and I really mean HUGE fat ass bodybuilder) and the other time I pwned the guy :)

so its 1-1

10-12... trying to avoid fighting lately coz last times I could just kill person.
I don't like fighting, so I try just to end it fast, till I not got angry, if not then it leads to serious injures... :(:|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back