How many physical fights have u gotten into?

Fights

• 1-2

Votes: 22 26.8%
  • 3-4

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • 5-6

Votes: 7 8.5%
  • 7-8

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • 9-10

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • 10-12

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • 13-15

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • 15+ (your a bad nigga!)

Votes: 25 30.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rough guess it was 7-8. Also, there was 2 group fights ( clans ) where I got beaten like shit, and crack some noses as well...but mainly got beaten in those... lol
There was one time, when my friends wanted to beat the crap out of one guy who smacked one girl. Her eye was all blue and green. Father from that bully run out to fight with us, he was like 200KG roughly, I got first hit in the head, and on surprise of everybody, guy, compared to his weight, was punching like pussy, so I was still standing on my feets. 2 seconds after that, they both got beaten up like shit..
I (we) never used anything but hands and foots for fight. (no knives, baseball bats, etc.. those are for scary little guys, who are unconfident in their own strenght)

Never serious, every time I go out I get some beef but that's just because people are acting like assholes in clubs/bars.. I keep my calm because I know I could kick that guy's ass if I wanted to, so I stay smart :)

1 lol, headbutted the guy and broke his nose dragged him outside and kicked him in the ribs a few times and that was that.

People I was in school with were either to scared to fight or I was just good mates with them (only had lil over 100 pupils in my school)

I guess sparring while training kick boxing doesn't count?
Real fights, where i was put into a position where I had to defend myself.. About 7-10, don't know for sure.

I think we can email WWE, to hire new wrestlers from this thread :)
lol, I don't think everybody is necessarily lying. I'm certainly not. Really depends where you live. If you live in a big city like I do, and go out at night, you're bound to run into the wrong crowd of assholes that want to start shit.

lol, I don't think everybody is necessarily lying. I'm certainly not. Really depends where you live. If you live in a big city like I do, and go out at night, you're bound to run into the wrong crowd of assholes that want to start shit.

Yea true, I live in a small village but the village over from me about 10miles away is full of violent wankers when they've been drinking but most the time they get put in their place but usually those wankers try to fight in a group on one person.

When I was 7, there was this annoying fat kid that kicked the shit out of me. I was really skinny back in the day and come to think of it, I don't know why I fought haha. That was the only fight I've ever been in. I don't pride myself on fighting, just making sure the other person is pissed off/loses.

elem. = 3
HS. = 7 or more (Most of them is just punching their face and can't fight back :)) im no bully.. they tease me)
College = Still lookng.. jk...<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back