How many people want to sue stopfilelockers

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 comments
whole megaupload and other related filehost attacks are just a way to promote certain filehosts and media industries. the best proof for this is the sound existence of rapidshare with paypal and other payment options.

Really there are still people believing that this stopfilelockers.com is actually doing anything, ffs this is just a scam to trick simple adult website owners to donate money for a project thats does absolutely nothing.
Look at the disclaimer under all sites they "closed".
NOTES Copy Control does not claim responsibility for these or any other Paypal terminations. Many organisations work to deal with infringing sites. Some of these sites may have been reported earlier then re-reported as they continued to process with Paypal. This information is current at the time of publication and is subject to change.

Wow, such a nicely-written message, I doubt among each one million pirate, even one would be able to write such a message. Paypal receives 10-20 of such emails from different people and they'll stop working with that guy, but it's kinda late now. Where is the source of that message?
i couldn't find the source but i found it on a script website (with some in your face adverts) that looked like it was scraping posts from a private forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back