How long will SEO onpage take my page on top?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevinvu

I am sneaking for the answer of the question above. If I have great content, and optimize SEO on-page, is there any change that I have good rank without do some backlink stuff?

7 comments
With quality content and SEO onpage standards, I think you have achieved good results about SEO.
You need to share quality content on social networks and forums of exchange that have content related to your article. The results you achieve will be beyond expectations.
Time long or short depending on the quality of your article content.

There's no exact period that your site will get ranking on the first page. There're many factors that will effect in SEO such as your site content, your backlinks, the quality of backlinks, the number of competitors. However in some cases, you will need about 6 months - 12 months to get it on top.

Only your on-page will not get you to the top, assumed it has KC of 1-5 and once its gets indexed you can see results with few days assumed.

It depends on you niche, country and your budget, but an average website can get pretty good SE rankings after 3 -6 moths of SEO work by a professional SEO.

[FONT=q_serif]Great question. on page SEO is often overlooked. In my opinion, it is the 2nd most important thing (only thing more important is keyword research).[/FONT]
[FONT=q_serif]And on page goes hand in hand with:[/FONT]

1. Keyword selection
  2. Content
  3. Page structure
[FONT=q_serif]Here is a list of free tools and resources that will help you confidently and quickly rank for almost anything you want…[/FONT]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back