How Americans stole Germans gold, and spent it on war

Status
Not open for further replies.

cvrle77

Nobody wants to admit it openly. The German Gold Reserves in the United States are gone, used for financing the United States war chest and bet for “Global Full Spectrum Dominance”. So why is even the German Federal Bank trying to avoid further speculation by referring to a non-existent “full transparency” ? The answer is quite simple. Nobody wants the current backwardation of the gold market to turn into a permanent backwardation of the gold market. The consequence would be the inevitable collapse of global trade and civilization as we know it.

Source Mystery about Germany´s Gold in the US Solved | nsnbc international

27 comments
Very unreliable source.

It's like someone's personal blog, far from credible 'news'.

"In March 2013, nsnbc ínternational was started"

"© 2011 - 2075 All Rights Reserved nsnbc ® & contributors."

You do realize RT HATES the US, right?

I bet all 3 of you are Americans, right? Yup, you are.

See, it's not RT, it's entire world. You are spying, stealing, killing, what's there not to be hated?

And if I were to be American, god forbids (says atheist), that would raise serious questions, why that is the case, even though it's logical fallacy to call upon majority.

I can tell buy your uppity attitude that all you care about is making the US look bad and showcase any potential damaging thing you can find about us.

Lmao, man, get your shit together. I am the one making US look bad? WTF do you think I am, US ambassador? It's not my job to make USA looks good, it's job of your government.

I wouldn't mind you finding tons of shit about my government, in case we've been told lies (I would be grateful, actually) , but for some odd reason, all Americans have this shitty attitude, when their world of lies have been attacked with truth, to just say: oh you hate America, therefore, whatever you have to say is not true.

There's 3 categories you can possibly belong.

1. Uninformed

2. Stupid

3. Agreeing with whatever US government does, no matter how bad that is to the rest of the world, and your own people. You are aware of all bullshit, and you are all for it, defending it with 'patriotism'.

1st one isn't really a solid justification.

2 and 3 can be combined.

The gold is probably gone, sold to China and India.

The US dollar is not backed by gold, but by debt. Debt = labour. Labour which is free, due to artificial hyperinflation of the currency, forcing the population into slavery in plain sight. And due to the course of financial deregulation in the US, it's turned out that whoever owns the Federal Reserve basically owns the country. Remember, the Fed is a private bank. (Long story, short)

But don't worry people of the USA, you have nothing to fear... Superman will save you.

Last edited:
If this is true,Couldn't Germany just file a lawsuit after an investigation?

As for the bringing up of spying, learn some basic fucking math and then you would realize the NSA isn't a problem.

NSNBC.ME has got to be one of the worst news sources I have ever seen, even worse than infowars

"To ensure the US is able to use natural gas to get out from OPEC’s grip, the government-owned General Electric Co. is opening a laboratory in Oklahoma in order to place a monopoly on environmental protection endeavors by purchasing competitors to improve profits for clients." http://nsnbc.me/2013/10/25/natural-gas-us-looks-destroy-middle-eastern-economies/

GE is not a government owned company

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/mh?s=ge+Major+Holders

Last edited:
File a lawsuit for 600 tons of gold? lol

Problem is, it won't happen, because that would mean USA doesn't have anyone's gold, not just Germans.
With that in mind, every country having gold in US, would want their gold back, and you would see a total economic collapse on a world scale. Because, if there's no gold, money is worthless.

We're not talking about philosophy here, of course everything (gold, diamonds, money) is backed up by believing those have some value. It's the observer thinking there's some value in crystals, or metal, or printed paper. Or anything at all, for that matter.

Yes, money isn't backed up by gold anymore. Since 1970.

But there's economy factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back