Hotfile Payments - If you haven't received payment - Post here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.

I'm the one that has not been paid since mid-May, And i follow this Thread to a long time.
And I try to follow wowmaxx about getting money through a bank transfer. Show a timeline.

18/07/2013 - I sent a request for payment via money transfer.

20/07/2013 - HF email back to me to ask for bank account information.

22/07/2013 - I sent my bank account information to HF via email.

01/08/2013 - my statistics on HF showed that sales in April, May, June and July. Have been paid. Then I email back to ask how long to get money (which I do not believe I will get the money from HF).

02/08/2013 - HF response that will take about one week to be paid into bank accounts.

and today 06/08/2013 - I get money from HF, then the money will be converted to local currency by banks.

And from my observations. No deduction of any fees during the transfer.

PS. sorry, my english is bad.

moKT95.png

Hi.

I'm the one that has not been paid since mid-May, And i follow this Thread to a long time.
And I try to follow wowmaxx about getting money through a bank transfer. Show a timeline.

01/08/2013 - my statistics on HF showed that sales in April, May, June and July. Have been paid. Then I email back to ask how long to get money (which I do not believe I will get the money from HF).

02/08/2013 - HF response that will take about one week to be paid into bank accounts.

and today 06/08/2013 - I get money from HF, then the money will be converted to local currency by banks.

moKT95.png

i also send email to they but they don't reply

Hi.

moKT95.png

So, Hotfile is paying you, but not the rest of us?

Hi.

moKT95.png

So, Hotfile is paying you, but not the rest of us?

who receive payment from hotfile except Navety?

Today is 15 ... and we have ONE BIG SHIT , no payouts, no messages ... completely nothing : I don`t understand why SCAM Hotfile is still allowed on fxxxophilia ????

I was checking on that Payment info section and it was changed to:

"Payment info can not be changed during payment day."

Is that a good thing?

tosh9i - the same information was on 15 May , 15 Juni , 15 Juli and today 15 August - they don`t have money and message "Payment info can not be changed during payment day." is worth nothing ...
I wonder is probably a fake screenshoot from Navety ?! , mayby it`s somebody from Hotfile who plays for time ...

Last edited:
Hi I'm new here, but since you gave me information .... I share the response I sent Hotfile.

first mail

Hello, 4 months have not made payment for my referrals. Is there
a
problem with my account?
Thanks and regards.

--
Hello,

Please note that we added new option in "My Payments" - Wire
Transfer.
You can fill in the form by adding your information.
We will make a payment to you as soon as possible.

Regards,
Richard.

second mail

On 2013-08-19 21:33, xxxxxxx wrote:

hello,

I can`t save date wire transfer in new options (never change pay
metod).

--
Hello,

We can only send money via bank wire transfer when there are earnings generated for more than $1000.
Please note that no earnings will be lost and once we solve the issue with the payment accounts they will be paid accordingly.

Regards,
Richard.
----------------------------------------------
Hotfile.com

Hi I'm new here, but since you gave me information .... I share the response I sent Hotfile.

first mail
Hello, 4 months have not made payment for my referrals. Is there
a
problem with my account?
Thanks and regards.

--
Hello,

Please note that we added new option in "My Payments" - Wire
Transfer.
You can fill in the form by adding your information.
We will make a payment to you as soon as possible.

Regards,
Richard.

second mail

On 2013-08-19 21:33, xxxxxxx wrote:
hello,

I can`t save date wire transfer in new options (never change pay
metod).

--
Hello,

We can only send money via bank wire transfer when there are earnings generated for more than $1000.
Please note that no earnings will be lost and once we solve the issue with the payment accounts they will be paid accordingly.

Regards,
Richard.
----------------------------------------------
Hotfile.com

why they don't tell exact time to solve this problem? i am waiting and waiting

Now they are finally shaving. I had more than $120 in my account, now just $60 left. I don't work with them now since several months, but still would like to get my balance. So now they are either cutting old earnings or just canceled some of my earnings and just left about half of my balance so I will never reach their $1000 limit.
That's my final step, will not work with them even if they start paying people again :facepalm:

People do not be stupid :
1) Why minimum 1000$ for Wire ? maybe for 6 months will be minimum 10000$ for PayOut !!!! , standard for another file hostings is minimum 100$ and 10$ fee for Wire , many users have 100$ and more !!! why hotfile don`t give minimum 100$ and 10$ fee ?! - answer is simple - THEY LIE !!!
2) Where is the official info on their site about minimum 1000$ for Wire ? Of course there is no !!! THEY LIE !!!!
3) + 4 months and they can not solve this "problem " ? it`s a joke ? , maybe they need a few years to solve this problem ???!!!
4) They ( Hotfile ) are now the same SCAM as L u c k y s h a r e . n e t !!!!
5) People stop posting without any money !!!

Last edited:
what "info" are we supposed to put in next to the wire field, just our account number, our routing number, or what?

why they don't tell exact time to solve this problem? i am waiting and waiting

no they don't know and their accounts can not even receive (+send) money also (wm/pp) had a talk with them last night but the situation is uncertain.

Hotfile is a major player in business they never gonna leave the boat for sure......

what "info" are we supposed to put in next to the wire field, just our account number, our routing number, or what?

probably iban and swift code

if they really had the money and if they'd really want to make all the payments
why didn't they use any 3rd-party payment gateway ?

on Feb. 2013 they used the LEMURIA to pay us via PayPal for the Jan, 2013 payment

hotfile_lemuria.png

l

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back