HostLower.com - Unmetered 1GBiT Windows and Linux VPS - from €10/Mo (US/FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
People little serious, really do not know how wjunction allows people and companies like this make publications for just scamming other users, my VPS takes more than 36 hours offline and they do not answer the tickets, I have not been able to work and I'm missing visitors and money, really do not recommend this company at all for new users looking to purchase a VPS, Greetings

These days we can still see danny in skype, but he didn't reply anything. I don't know if he will run away with our money, but my friends are intending to file disputes on Paypal & Webmoney.

These days we can still see danny in skype, but he didn't reply anything. I don't know if he will run away with our money, but my friends are intending to file disputes on Paypal & Webmoney.

Paypal won't help you since the site has connections to the torrenting world. You'll be lucky if they even look at it before trashing it.

OP Banned for scamming people. We urge the OP to contact staff in Justification Corner if he intends to return back.

@ Customers of 100TBH, Seedboxone and HostLower

It is better to dispute your payments than wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back