HostLower.com - Unmetered 1GBiT Windows and Linux VPS - from €10/Mo (US/FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is the sell of you company is affecting the service or realibility of the VPS you are offering? and what can we expect in price floctuation?

How is the sell of you company is affecting the service or realibility of the VPS you are offering? and what can we expect in price floctuation?

Hi,

We have more support staff now so support are quicker to respond.

Thanks,
Danny

Current user, ripped off. Will post more at a later date about the whole situation. Run for the hills! Do not use 100tbh or hostlower

Hi,

Can I ask what happened, let me know if you have a ticket reference.

Thanks,
Danny

The problem is I receive no help. That's the problem so it doesn't matter if I was to give you a reference or not. What does matter is to help people make the right choice in a company they can trust to give them proper service. Though I don't have any other companies to praise or to suggest to anyone at the moment, maybe DTSLeech, I liked their service well enough, but had slight problems with compatibility with a site I use so they were not a viable option for me.

The problem is I receive no help. That's the problem so it doesn't matter if I was to give you a reference or not. What does matter is to help people make the right choice in a company they can trust to give them proper service. Though I don't have any other companies to praise or to suggest to anyone at the moment, maybe DTSLeech, I liked their service well enough, but had slight problems with compatibility with a site I use so they were not a viable option for me.

Hi,

I am afraid I am going to need the ticket reference so I can look into why we have not being getting back to you. Also can I ask if this was a VPS or SeedBox as you have posted on both.

Thanks,
Danny

@Danny

Has the mirgation been completed?
Will we experience the mass disconnection of FR VPS again this weekend?

Hi,

I can assure you we will be keeping to our 99.99% uptime.

Thanks,
Danny

I don't see any difference in the Support.
I have order RDP with normal user I can't install any program in windows.
I open ticket number HL528657

Hi,

I can assure you we will be keeping to our 99.99% uptime.

Thanks,
Danny

99.9% means the the down time is no more than 43.8 minutes per month. Now my FR VPS and your website has been down for 70 minutes. Unlike the recent two weekends, I can use VNC to connect to my FR VPS, but the network is disconnected and to ping the gateway shows 'no route to destination'. Thus, I believe 99.9% is impossible to you.

I don't expect 99.9% uptime but please ensure it's at least 97% (down time: 21.6 hours/month). Plus the recent two weekends, the down time already exceeds 72 hours, which means it is under 90% uptime. Since your company name has been changed last week, I can ignore those 72 hours. I just hope it won't be under 97% from now.

--

It's fixed. Thank you.

Last edited:
99.9% means the the down time is no more than 43.8 minutes per month. Now my FR VPS and your website has been down for 70 minutes. Unlike the recent two weekends, I can use VNC to connect to my FR VPS, but the network is disconnected and to ping the gateway shows 'no route to destination'. Thus, I believe 99.9% is impossible to you.

I don't expect 99.9% uptime but please ensure it's at least 97% (down time: 21.6 hours/month). Plus the recent two weekends, the down time already exceeds 72 hours, which means it is under 90% uptime. Since your company name has been changed last week, I can ignore those 72 hours. I just hope it won't be under 97% from now.

--

It's fixed. Thank you.

Hi,

I am not sure what is causing this, I have asked the DC Tech's to look into it, I think it may be an issue with the RIPE block.

As soon as I have any info I will pass it on.

Thanks,
Danny

Hi,

Can I ask if it gives an error?

Thanks,
Danny

I don't see any difference in the Support.
I have order RDP with normal user I can't install any program in windows.
I open ticket number HL528657

Hi,

I have replied to this :)

Thanks,
Danny

Hi,

Please open a ticket for this and I will make sure we look at it ASAP.

Thanks,
Danny

I saw that people were having problems with vps fr, has already been solved?'m to get the service but I'm hoping the answer

Hi,

We currently have no server outages.

Thanks,
Danny

Enough

Guys,

Enough. I have been hosting with 100TBh for a while now... It is a great service.
Unless you have insanely high requirements for support such as an instant reply containing a solution, the support is always friendly (Danny and Samier) and always manages to get the issue sorted in good time!

I would not trade this host for the world, they have yet to let me down!:friends:

(Not being paid to say the truth... I am just tired of seeing people complaining and be-smudging the name of a good company for no real reason)

My FR has been fine all day :)

Speed is a bit slow though :? :/

EDIT: Going to reinstall, see if that improves anything (network and boot speed)

1000th Post gets a free VPS for a month :)

Hope you are going to keep to that as well :P Hehe:friends:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back