Status
Not open for further replies.
I see in some forums a person have to be approved or must be in special group as "Trusted Seller" to be able to sell his services and for getting this he has to deposit some money to the admin! if you left the forum with out scamming you will get back that money and if you scam that money is given to the victims!
So why not we apply that thing it here!

Devilz -

Thanks for the taking the thread and subject totally in a wrong way and yapping so many off topic comments. IT IS NOT ALL ABOUT REVIEWS

ITS ABOUT CRAP SERVICE, hope you got that.

WJunction is a standard forum and community, I doubt even the admins like it or not seeing kiddies coming up with over selling $2 plans and then making the users suffer.

It's obvious when a new user looking for hosting comes here, he/she wont come to this thread in WJunction Feedback but instead will go to the Hosting section and go for the cheap service, coz it aint the new user who judges and also knows about the product before using it, as he will only look at his own budget, instead it is the controlling body and the previous customers who decide the quality

If I am yapping too, and this thread doesn't make any sense, then feel free to close it. Just putting out my thoughts in front

Devilz -

Thanks for the taking the thread and subject totally in a wrong way and yapping so many off topic comments. IT IS NOT ALL ABOUT REVIEWS

ITS ABOUT CRAP SERVICE, hope you got that.

WJunction is a standard forum and community, I doubt even the admins like it seeing kiddies coming up with over selling $2 plans and then making the users suffer.

It's obvious when a new user looking for hosting comes here, he/she wont come to this thread in WJunction Feedback but instead will go to the Hosting section and go for the cheap service, coz it aint the new user who judges and also knows about the product before using it, instead it is the controlling body and the previous customers who decide the quality

If I am yapping too, and this thread doesn't make any sense, then feel free to close it. Just putting out my thoughts in front

Exactly!!!!
I mentioned a couple of times that some people are going off-topic but my comments were deleted and Devilzz was personally bashing me ... N00bs :facepalm:

I can point out with profile links of people whom I see can't even speak properly, have registered yesterday with minimal post count but still looking for people with server knowledge to run their tech ends, when they have already started a "Hosting Company" and know nothing about running it.

Seriously, if we the people who know the problem don't do anything, it will be the new users who will be facing the refund, shitty service and broken English problems.

What do you guys say?

Well, I guess enough suggestions are already there, why not just now start a poll and finalize what to do next? Or what in fact, customers want to do?

Best Method !!
Agreed.......But only Normal member Votes should be counted NOT of Webhosting Site Owners [Only a suggestion] for a Fair results

Even if we decide on Voting everyone should be allowed to vote,since Some Members here are already connected with hosting companies so you never know when they can put biased votes. ;)

Atleast Known WebHosting Site owners/persons votes should not be count. We know that some members here are connected with some Hosting sites as Staff Persons.

Hello everyone, after reading 7 pages of this thing i have few ideas

1) Have a special section for authorised/trusted services. (those who has tons of our users on them, have good reviews, has solid history). those most likely wont scam you and wont run away with your sites.

2) CHARGE those hosting people to post on WJ, why? because if a company cant pay X$ compensation/month to be authorised its not even worth being here. i will never host with a company that will say i don't have X$ to post. so it will filter all those small/bullshit companies who are trying to make profit by selling 1$ services.

3) all AUTHORISED hosting will have a special tag/badge so you guys can easily distinguish them from new/unconfirmed hosting with SOLID companies who has been here for ages.

4) Create a top list of all hosting that are applying here, and people will vote/review them, and you will be able to actually read reviews and see them easily in 1 list rather then looking through 1000 pages of diff hosting without a clue who to choose.
we can sort them by pricing per services/quality and so on, which will be affected by the votes of the community.

Just few points i could think off... let me know if you agree on them or not.

One More suggestion Mr. Capone.

Please do Make a RULE that NO REVIEW [Good/bad] can be made on a Sales thread .

Agreed with Others.......GOOD !!

I agree with all your ideas capone,

especially:

3) all AUTHORISED hosting will have a special tag/badge so you guys can easily distinguish them from new/unconfirmed hosting with SOLID companies who has been here for ages.

Thanks a lot for the reply Capone

Will look forward to some positive changes.

I thought of some thing. If we can have Filehosts as Official people here, then why cant we have host companies?

Leaving that for others to discuss on.

2) CHARGE those hosting people to post on WJ, why? because if a company cant pay X$ compensation/month to be authorised its not even worth being here. i will never host with a company that will say i don't have X$ to post. so it will filter all those small/bullshit companies who are trying to make profit by selling 1$ services

This Charge Must be reasonable for a WebHoster , otherwise Some BLACK SHEEPS will still find unfiltered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back