Status
Not open for further replies.
Occul for sure we can ask official reps from hosts to join the forum, thats np at all.

Devilz ofcourse, i`m not talking about raping them with prices, its something basic like just to make sure its not some kid who made a shared server and trying to bank on our backs and scam our members.

Interesting read.

But what about the "other" point of view so to speak.

I have been doing hosting (Seedbox,RL, and Websites) for 2+ years now.

I dont do a lot of trade via my site, most is by word of mouth etc etc, plus I havent been on here for long.......Does that make me a bad hoster ?

It seems by doing what is suggested in this thread ie badges, special forums etc etc will cause a YOU and US type of situation, it would also be virtually impossible to break into the so called "elite" hoster's section as everyone looking for a new host would go directly to "elite" forum and not the peasants one.

And would I pay to have a bagde/status to say im a WJ official hosting company..Yes of coarse I would, and as has been pointed out, if they dont want to pay a few ££$$ to gain new clients then they prob wont be around long anyway.

Another point of view is, is it not upto the end user to make sure they are dealing with someone that is honest and can provide the service being offered, I dont think WJ staff can be found responsable for the clowns...

Just my thoughts :)

Cheers
RR

And would I pay to have a bagde/status to say im a WJ official hosting company..Yes of coarse I would, and as has been pointed out, if they dont want to pay a few ££$$ to gain new clients then they prob wont be around long anyway.
To be really honest, the money is solely not for the fact that they can pay and are good, but also, this can be used to give back SOMETHING, when a host scams, but that is another possibility.

Another point of view is, is it not upto the end user to make sure they are dealing with someone that is honest and can provide the service being offered, I dont think WJ staff can be found responsable for the clowns...
It is this reason, why I have been shouting so much in this thread. The Daily Hosts, they don't put up proper info for the client. A new user of WJunction, will always look for cheap hosting, hence, he will obviously go for the OVER SELLING ones. I know how much a server hardware costs, and I know for how cheap it can be leased out.

WJ staff will not be held for anything, instead, they will hold up the money, as an insurance. If the host wants to shut down or gets sold out, the owner will inform the staff, and the staff will look into it, maybe contact some users or make a thread, if no one claims that they still have a service with the host, the host gets the money back and stays happy with his life, if he scams, divide it within the victims.

It seems by doing what is suggested in this thread ie badges, special forums etc etc will cause a YOU and US type of situation, it would also be virtually impossible to break into the so called "elite" hoster's section as everyone looking for a new host would go directly to "elite" forum and not the peasants one.
Do you realize the fact, that a user with low budget will always look for the cheap ones, no matter how many good reviews another Trusted Host has. After all the 80+ posts here in this thread, it is the end user who will decide, but I am just saying, that why not make the path of choosing a bit easier for him.

Occul for sure we can ask official reps from hosts to join the forum, thats np at all.

Devilz ofcourse, i`m not talking about raping them with prices, its something basic like just to make sure its not some kid who made a shared server and trying to bank on our backs and scam our members.

It's 0ccul7 -_-

You can do that and make them a rank or some thing, its very easy work. Every host has one or more reps here, they can get it, only when they get verified.

If Filesonic can have 6 reps, then we deserve to have some too >.>

a963b8.jpg

Thanks

Last edited:
I agree to a point, Members should not be allowed to post in the web hosting forums until they have say 50 post ? within the other forums.

When i came up with the nulled billing software rule last year it was my original attention to also try to pass this idea, but then agian this is the reason we have rules.

Please now make a poll, I even can't read now what people are saying.
Checking nulled WHMCS is a very good option. That's great and already implemented.

@ wonkxags

Checking nulled whmcs has been a rule but its actually any software period that has to do with credit cards, and payment methods of which i instated last year

Hm, I thinks mods should really be active with all the Hosting Providers that are popping-up here on wjunction. Well, we users as well should be vigilant and take research upon this hosting providers and take good precaution.

@phar_masud , if you dont know how to migrate your site to vps. then you should buy managed vps hosting. most vps offers around here on WJ is unmanaged deals. but they do help, if they have time and mind.

Bro,that's why i asked them before buying if they can do it or i had someone to do that for me. Thay told me it will take 24-48 hours to do that. And i believed them. Moreover,i asked after 3/4 days,again if they can complete it ASAP...thay told me about lack of staffs as they are nearly new service provider.

Main problem with them was that i would get reply of any of question once or twice in 24 hours...somtimes it took 36 hours to get a reply from them in my support ticket.

If they can't just answer in support ticket within a short time,hows gonna they give better service?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back