VPS HostHatch.com- 2Gbit unmetered servers - Raid10 and more from 20$/month(EvoSwitch,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new semi dedicated servers are an excellent addition to the menu. Keep it up guys.

Okay, so I was doing some tests on the 2Gbit node and lookie here:

[SLIDE]http://i25.lulzimg.com/563033.png[/SLIDE]

Last edited:
The new semi dedicated servers are an excellent addition to the menu. Keep it up guys.

Okay, so I was doing some tests on the 2Gbit node and lookie here:

[SLIDE]http://i25.lulzimg.com/563033.png[/SLIDE]

Actually if you are heavy on downloading/uploading, the disk space is really not enough even with $200 plan

Trott@ for 200 USD, you can get a lower plan with a bit low ram and add extra HDD, you should know that these are not SATA drives and very fast SAS15k drives which are much more expensive and they have over 55% better disk I/O then SATA drives. Also, there is no SATA drive you can reach 2Gbit at because of disk I/O limitations.

Thanks.

I have a VPS with HostHatch for almost 3 weeks now.

I am very satisfied with the support, the server at all times gives me more than 140MB/s IO speed and my sites are performing very well and all those with an unbeatable price.
I am just a very happy customer an i definitely will stay here for a long time.

Thanks Hosthatch

I have a VPS with HostHatch for almost 3 weeks now.

I am very satisfied with the support, the server at all times gives me more than 140MB/s IO speed and my sites are performing very well and all those with an unbeatable price.
I am just a very happy customer an i definitely will stay here for a long time.

Thanks Hosthatch

Thanks for the review. I hope you have a good time in future as well. Also, after the network upgrade, everyone is able to achieve very nice network speeds. Even at peak times, you can reach over 1200-1300Mbit most of the times. :)

If I would run a private paid rapidleech here, how many users are advisable with unrar enabled. I would try and buy

Hatch 2Gbit VPS 2
Dual Quad core Xeon (8 x 2.66 Ghz)
1Gb Guaranteed Ram
1.5Gb Burst Ram
75Gb HDD - Raid10 (Fast and Redundant)
2Gbit Unmetered Bandwidth
33$/month
https://www.hosthatch.com/billing/cart.php?gid=7

Hello,

I have never personally used Rapidleech so I cannot say however these are 12 drives in Raid10 and over 200MB/s disk I/O most of the times and as long as you don't abuse the hard drives/cpu, you are fine. You can start by putting the users on the server and see for yourself how much you can put on it without abusing.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me here via PM or comment on this thread. The fastest way is to come over live chat or open a ticket.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words. We are trying our best to keep our support under 10 minute reply to tickets and trying our best to be on Live help most of the times, we also have hired additional staff to take care of it. We only started HostHatch after seeing that many companies don't care much about support reply timings and it can be hard most of the times when you need something urgently. :)

Get 15% off for the first month only by using the coupon code - summer-end15. Note that this is only for the next 10 orders and applies to only our Hatch 2GBit VPS series.

We also have INSTANT SETUP on all these plans now.

Heads-Up to anyone buying these servers for the templates:
CentOS 5 64Bit + Rapidleech - Heavily optimized and ready to go!
CentOS 5 64Bit + TorrentFlux - Heavily optimized and ready to go!

You can't install these unless you are on a node that supports it.
Maybe try requesting it during the order process if it is important to you
otherwise you might find it unavailable as I did

Heads-Up to anyone buying these servers for the templates:
CentOS 5 64Bit + Rapidleech - Heavily optimized and ready to go!
CentOS 5 64Bit + TorrentFlux - Heavily optimized and ready to go!

You can't install these unless you are on a node that supports it.
Maybe try requesting it during the order process if it is important to you
otherwise you might find it unavailable as I did

Yes, the templates are working for some nodes and not on the others, we can move your VPS over to another node if you want to use them or you can specify it in the setup.

I am interested in it ....
Does your server can host website ?
Thanks !

Yes, sure. It can host as many websites as you wish to have. However, these are unmanaged servers so you will have to do this yourself.

lol//vps 1 is out of order...same things happen last month when I tried to buy hosthatch :(......plz add slots

We add its stock almost every week, you can also contact us via ticket and we will add one in stock for you at that moment as whenever we add stock for it, it usually runs out the first or second day.

Bloodzeed@ I'm afraid that is not possible. We run OpenVZ and windows is not supported. We can install any linux distribution for you though. :)

Thanks.

I just checked the speed on rapidleech
its damn fast and work smooth..

Filesonic :- 6+ mb/s more
Fileserve :- 5+ mbs more
Wupload :- 6 to 10 + mb/s
Rapidshare:- 13+ mb/s

I had bought it but got one issue when I try to transload 10+ files so it got dead
Dont know whats the issue I hope they will fix it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back