Hostedges.com - regular&encode rdp,2xcpu,ssd,1gbs,2gbs,10gbs,$4/m (fr,ca,uk,de,us,nl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey mate,i have a problem with RDP and you support ticketing is not working.

Disregard that.Working fine for now.

Last edited:
service told as auto setup but almost one hour passed but no details received. What happened?
Tried to create a ticket but below error getting.

"Warning: require(init.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hostedge/public_html/clients/ticketspam.php on line 5

Warning: require(init.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hostedge/public_html/clients/ticketspam.php on line 5

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'init.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/hostedge/public_html/clients/ticketspam.php on line 5"

my domain is down more than 32 hours now, i didnt get answer to my ticket.

can you tell us please whats going on?

Last edited:
my domain is down more than 32 hours now, i didnt get answer to my ticket.
can you tell us please whats going on?
hi
our webhosting server is always online. your ticket could be removed by mistake from spams. could you please resubmit your ticket again. also please do not submit a post for webhosting on a rdp sale thread.
regards,
hostedges.com

Please fix this error "Your hard disk is full. Please save to another location or make more room on the hard disk."

And reply my ticket, I have problem whit IDM #916040

Well, here is my honest review - I'm with Hostedges from couple of months now and I've a great experience with them!

The server is so good, always less physical memory, no oversell, fare share of CPU, no downtime, no daily reboots and things like download/upload rar - unrar are pointless to mention, still I will say, they're awesome!

About Support - I've developed a friendly relation with the admin on skype and for the record tickets are also been answered on timely manner!

I support them and I wish they keep this good work going!

+1 to Hostedges!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back