Hostedges.com - regular&encode rdp,2xcpu,ssd,1gbs,2gbs,10gbs,$4/m (fr,ca,uk,de,us,nl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bad service, do not answer the tickets, I've been more than a week without service, I have changed server twice and I lost all my files twice over have not given me the service I hired.

DO NOT BE FOOLED. DO NOT HIRE.

bad service, do not answer the tickets, I've been more than a week without service, I have changed server twice and I lost all my files twice over have not given me the service I hired.
could you tell me what is your ticket number? also i already told everyone here about france server's problem. we are still trying to recover files. if you want your files back please submit a ticket.
I paid thru webmoney and when he said YOUR INVOICE IS NOW PAID
but this day I paid new again without accepting their request thru paypal

meaning my payment on this month is DOUBLED!!!
please submit a ticket for this.
regards,
hostedges.com

could you tell me what is your ticket number? also i already told everyone here about france server's problem. we are still trying to recover files. if you want your files back please submit a ticket.

Yes.. my tickets:

IS A DISTRESSING SERVICE

france rdp after downtime recovery, the files and data within was still not transfer back to me. And also no reply to my ticket too regarding this issue.

Site down :(

---------- Post added 9th Jun 2013 at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was 8th Jun 2013 at 11:06 PM ----------

Site back online now :) ask for a Demo

Got Demo let me try it now

---------- Post added at 05:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 AM ----------

Reply to my Ticket please

---------- Post added at 07:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 AM ----------

Need answer to my Ticket about IDM

Sounds this person not interested in selling his server slots, waiting for his final reply but nothing. one issue he have mention about

*Pre-Installed applications:
.Google Chrome
.Firefox
.Filezilla FTP Client
.Filezilla FTP Server
.Internet Download Manager
.MiPony
.uTorrent
.Deluge
.Media Player Classic
.Thumbnail Me
.Winrar
.Other Applications Need To Contact

but when i login IDM is not there, when i ask him to install he told me he is not allowed to install IDM (why he mention then) he ask me to use other download manger or use portable IDM, this is unacceptable. other than that UL/DL speed ok but RAR little delay system hangs time to time.

if he is not interested in giving a better service well thats fine with me.

Thank you

Hi bro please reply my ticket i was waiting for two days now. the FR server encoding you move me is good as dead with upload.

ticket id #843205
Regards

Hi bro please reply my ticket i was waiting for two days now. the FR server encoding you move me is good as dead with upload.
iam afraid not. there are tickets need to be on hold and tickets wont get reply because you can not keep asking for something that can not be done.
regards,
hostedges.com

iam afraid not. there are tickets need to be on hold and tickets wont get reply because you can not keep asking for something that can not be done.
regards,
hostedges.com

k den wat abt my files and data in the france rdp before the downtime?
will they be able to transfer back to me?
at least reply a reason rather than just holding on to the ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back