Hostedges.com - regular&encode rdp,2xcpu,ssd,1gbs,2gbs,10gbs,$4/m (fr,ca,uk,de,us,nl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I am a long time customer, and was always happy with the service,

but admin should have at least offered working temp rdp.

In the future admin must have available temp rdp for customers if main rdp gets problem.

i really hope that this is the last time.

4 days without rdp, really disappointing.

admin can do better.

I leave this RDP, this is too much for me...
Tomorrow my subscription expires and if by then nothing changes I'm going to buy a another RDP.

I don't know which server has problems. But I have a .NL server and have no problems at all.

Don't ask mods to step in. He has many different RDP services in different countries. I am sure that he will fix it soon.

Now this is just great.

Google has completely blocked hostedges (rightly so because the site is infected with more then 20 viruses)

no rdp since 5 days

no temp rdp (it was given but didn't work atall as it's server was also down)

no support (it is the most hurting thing)

i don't know what to say.

i don't know when the service will be back.

if ever this problem happens again, you should offer temp rdp or else the service is very unreliable which is unacceptable.

you just can't make one comment and leave for days without any info of the condition.

i really don't want to leave hostedges because since 6 months, i loved the service each and everyday

don't foce me to leave by not offering temp rdp and reply.

thanks.

Last edited:
hi
To all france rdp users as i told you in the previous replies the new servers already arrived this morning. iam switching you guys to new servers right now. your rdp will be ready soon. please check for your new login detail from your client area. we are working hard for this and we are apologized for what happened.
also i would like to tell that the site contains no viruses at all. you can by pass the viruses alert. we will fix it soon.
regards,
hostedges.com

Last edited:
Thanks admin, will wait.

but kindly please extend the account due dates to 5 days admin because it was unusable for last five days.

Also please find reliable temp rdp in the future if these things happen in the future.

please keep the downtime to max 1 day and not 1 week.

thanks.

hi
To all france rdp users as i told you in the previous replies the new servers already arrived this morning. iam switching you guys to new servers right now. your rdp will be ready soon. please check for your new login detail from your client area.

No new login details to my client area !!! When we get new login details ?

@ barkerbank,

admin stated that rdp will be ready soon, means he will mostly likely finish the work today so that we will get the log in details soon.

so we got to wait and check the client area time to time to see whether our rdp has arrived or not.

@ barkerbank,

admin stated that rdp will be ready soon, means he will mostly likely finish the work today so that we will get the log in details soon.

so we got to wait and check the client area time to time to see whether our rdp has arrived or not.

Ok, i shall give them one more chance and i will wait just one more day, after this i am leaving.

I got the rdp details admin and it's working.

thanks a lot.

but please extend the lost 5 days, and please have working temp rdp's if the main rdp goes down, please keep downtime to a day and not more then that, the service will become unreliable if it goes down for week.

between thanks again for putting in hours of work to solve the problem, this is why i am still with hostedges because you are here and will always be.

thanks.

between, guys check your protect details page, yours also could have been activated.

user : kqs
i can't login 5.152.201.66

error : the connection was denied because the user account is not authorized for remote login

please help me

barkerblank u can go to my services in the client area to access the login detail, ID and password still the same.
but too bad it was just another temp server. even after so many days of downtime.
hope they can resolve this issue asap.

I checked My Services in Client Area and there's been no new Log in details and like the user above me said that the USER ID and Pass is same, Well, that doesn't work for me!

P.S - The IP is still the same , the IP of the dead France Server!

P.P.S - Also created one ticket yesterday and one today, no response for both!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back