Hostedges.com - regular&encode rdp,2xcpu,ssd,1gbs,2gbs,10gbs,$4/m (fr,ca,uk,de,us,nl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
KfAYfCl.png

Are you even bothered to reply to your clients over here?
You have a situation, Mr.

He has many many clients and servers in about 5 countries. Give him a couple of days. It takes quite a while to setup all the new accounts.

As said earlier, I am on his NL server (RDP and Shared) for the last 1.5 years and never had a problem. Questions or requests are usually answered / fulfilled in 2 days.

Hostedges is not a scam. Far from it. Calm down.

Last edited:
You need three things: user, password and IP.

Regarding the attack site, one has to ask Google to remove the warning and that takes a while. Sites like rlslog.net and other warez sites are regularly targeted with these malware.

Don't think that the owner of the site put the malware on his site.

Last edited:
hi
sorry for what happened and your waiting time from all france users. as we tried to result with ovh the france servers won't be back again. we decided to leave ovh and no longer provide services for france servers after the problems caused. i know this is a big lost for you and also a big lost for us either. we already paid so much money for new servers hope you understand. the only thing we can do is to switch you to new servers in other location. all the new servers already setup and ready to go. everyone can find new login details from your client area now. also if you wish to extend more days for the downtime or recover your files please submit a ticket as we can discuss this by support.
regards,
hostedges.com

You need three things: user, password and IP.

Regarding the attack site, one has to ask Google to remove the warning and that takes a while. Sites like rlslog.net and other warez sites are regularly targeted with these malware.

Don't think that the owner of the site put the malware on his site.

Google , IE, FF the same.

Thank you.

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

hi
sorry for what happened and your waiting time from all france users. as we tried to result with ovh the france servers won't be back again. we decided to leave ovh and no longer provide services for france servers after the problems caused. i know this is a big lost for you and also a big lost for us either. we already paid so much money for new servers hope you understand. the only thing we can do is to switch you to new servers in other location. all the new servers already setup and ready to go. everyone can find new login details from your client area now. also if you wish to extend more days for the downtime or recover your files please submit a ticket as we can discuss this by support.
regards,
hostedges.com

Do you know you site had been reported attack page!?

Last edited by a moderator:
The new rdp that was given after the downtime is working since 1.5 days.

admin has extended my account according to the downtime after creating support ticket.

Thanks admin.

my website doesnt work again, the weird thing is my RDP works fine, but this is the second time my website is down in a week :(

edit: i need help, if anybody is experienced about webhosting, please pm me. my site is down and support says everything is ok. need help.

Last edited:
bad service, do not answer the tickets, I've been more than a week without service, I have changed server twice and I lost all my files twice over have not given me the service I hired.

DO NOT BE FOOLED. DO NOT HIRE.

hi
i would like to confirm that the site is now virus free and already got confirmation from google to remove virus messages. it is safe to enter the site now. since hard hits from hackers everything going back to normal now. your tickets will be resolved within hours. please be patient.
How to order using Webmoney ?
please read advertise from first page to pay by wemoney
my website doesnt work again, the weird thing is my RDP works fine, but this is the second time my website is down in a week
please do not submit webhosting on rdp thread.
regards,
hostedges.com

I paid thru webmoney and when he said YOUR INVOICE IS NOW PAID
but this day I paid new again without accepting their request thru paypal

meaning my payment on this month is DOUBLED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back