Hostedges.com - regular&encode rdp,2xcpu,ssd,1gbs,2gbs,10gbs,$4/m (fr,ca,uk,de,us,nl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,I'm using France Encoding 300 HDD slot. The speed of upload via zoom or FTP was really slow.
hi
as i always say the network's speed affects by many factors. people post for supports here like this i dont know how to help you without the information. please submit a ticket and tell your situation clearly. we will check and help you out better.
regards,
hostedges.com

What is happening? Where is the support (msn) ?????

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

Ticket #817878

i can't login rdp 37.59.16.203

i sent ticket
Ticket #193148 . but support not reply

please check for me ! user : fhs

thanks

Last edited:
Please don't ignore my ticket, you delays my business .
hi
we already help you with what you need for your domain in your previous ticket. please do not post your domain support here. we wont give help for your domain here.
regards,
hostedges.com

Sorry but u ignored my last ticket for that I was compelled to indicate it here.

Would you please reply it, it was the last ticket for the problem of my domain ...

hi
we proudly annouce UK servers location added with many plans as someone asked for it. servers already arrived and setup. you can make your order now.
regards,
hostedges.com

About Hostedges services

I used the service for some time and the server is restarted every 3 days, without notice.

I do not know what happens but even saving everything in the place indicated by the Administrator, something happens in the root directory C :/ and do run out of space, it can be seen by everyone in the forum earlier prints. A user can delete data from another block ip when using FileZilla, for more than 20 times had to add the user because some asshole deleted.

There is a directory in C :/ Downloads that I can not delete files inside but always has on average 1.5 to 2Gb and then adm keep saying that I can not save files in the right place. Fyou.

In relation the speed of Down / Up I have nothing to complain about.

But I can not recommend the service. Cost benefit very low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back