Hostedges.com - regular&encode rdp,2xcpu,ssd,1gbs,2gbs,10gbs,$4/m (fr,ca,uk,de,us,nl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I delete My own files :) wtf is wrong with you ? paid for 500 GB RDp , I use 50 Gb and there was no space on My own hard drive. Stop lying bro ... your service is so low.

Its not about refund but about scam.

Worst service ever , guys just dont buy from this guy :/

Hi mastercrap,

I use "Netherland RDP100" for months without any problem. However, the server becomes very strange these days. I cannot connect to the server most of the time. Even when I connect successfully, I may not log in. Even when I log in successfully, the server reaction is so slow that I almost cannot work.

I sent a ticket asking what the problem is, but still not get the reply after more than 24 hours.

Can you explain what's wrong with your server these days? Do you provide any compensation?

Thanks.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]THIS ID DO NOT EXIST, please our skype id[/FONT]
Hi
We added you on Skype.
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]I use "Netherland RDP100" for months without any problem. However, the server becomes very strange these days. I cannot connect to the server most of the time. Even when I connect successfully, I may not log in. Even when I log in successfully, the server reaction is so slow that I almost cannot work.[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]I sent a ticket asking what the problem is, but still not get the reply after more than 24 hours.[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Can you explain what's wrong with your server these days? Do you provide any compensation?[/FONT]
Hi
I believe the support already resolved your ticket.
Regards,
Hostedges.com

Hi

Yes a server was down for a couple days due to hardware issues and you all had been provided with a temporary RDP in your ticket so i dont think it is necessary to provide support here because i am so busy to bring the server back online. Anyway there are new servers already arrived from Leaseweb. All RDPs had been moved to a new server along with your files. If you need any more help for support please submit a ticket.

Regards,
Hostedges.com

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Hi
New Netherlands servers come from Leaseweb. Hurry up for promotions.
[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]
PROMOTION FOR ALL RDP PLANS 2 DAYS LASTING SO HURRY UP
[/FONT]
*Please Use Coupon Code: 40%offrdp (first month only)or 20%offrdp(recurrent)

Regards,
Hostedges.com

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Regards,
Hostedges.com

I ordered last 6 days still didn't give me RDP details. If you haven't item, give me back my money
Invoice #13278

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Regards,
Hostedges.com

# The promotion code entered has expired #

For a few weeks they do not want to give my money for domain for which I paid. They did not activate domain.
They do not respond to messages for a weeks... They behave like thieves, that's why I wrote this post.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]For a few weeks they do not want to give my money for domain for which I paid. They did not activate domain.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]They do not respond to messages for a weeks... They behave like thieves, that's why I wrote this post.[/FONT]
Hi
I am apologized for the inconvenience. As checking i can see your order of a domain is unable to activate and unable to attemp a refund through Skrill. However it had been refunded through paypal as said in the ticket.

Regards,
Hostedges.com

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]PROMOTION FOR ALL RDP PLANS 2 DAYS LASTING SO HURRY UP
[/FONT]

Regards,
Hostedges.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back