Hostedges.com - regular&encode rdp,2xcpu,ssd,1gbs,2gbs,10gbs,$4/m (fr,ca,uk,de,us,nl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought 10gbps rdp this morning but they give me 2gbps rdp and no support . i waited 8 hours to receive support from them and BTW DON'T HAVE ANY SUPPORT TO FIX IT , LOL . AM I TROLLED ????

Hi
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]I bought 10gbps rdp this morning but they give me 2gbps rdp and no support . i waited 8 hours to receive support from them and BTW DON'T HAVE ANY SUPPORT TO FIX IT , LOL . AM I TROLLED ????[/FONT]
I am apologized for the inconvenience. Iam going to give you a full refund as said in the ticket.
Regards,
Hostedges.com

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]PROMOTION FOR ALL RDP PLANS 2 DAYS LASTING SO HURRY UP
[/FONT]
*Please Use Coupon Code: 40%offrdp (first month only)or 20%offrdp(recurrent)

what kind of service is this?? I paid for a slot a few days ago....until now hasn't received the login details. please reply to my ticket ASAP (ticket #130012)

bought a new slot but havent received the login details. pls check the support ticket #208636

bought a new slot but havent received the login details. pls check the support ticket #208636

Last edited:
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]PROMOTION FOR ALL RDP PLANS 2 DAYS LASTING SO HURRY UP
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

Im moving from another provider, is too late to use this promotion? thanks

Please check Ticket ID: 158729 is urgent!

Last edited:
At the beginning I will point out that I am reluctant to write here, but the customer service just stalls and probably wants to cheat.

I purchased your server for $ 36 with 500 GB of disk space, then after downloading 50 GB of data the disk was full ... you wrote that I have my own hard drive, and in Deluge I have to indicate his hard drive, so I did. Nothing really did, the drive was full you just oversold!

I asked for a refund, did you reply that I deleted my own files? seriously ? You deleted my files and wrote that the drive is already empty, why are you making me an idiot?

Then you kind of brought back a copy of my files and you're trying to get me all the way! I'm waiting for a refund !!!

Your services are low, the transfer rate is barely 10 mbps, you are cheating with a disk and you are making a donkey client!

I finally write about my money back and at the same time I will point out that this story I will describe to you in every forum I know and I also refer to the service of SKRILL for help related to your fraud.

Merry Christmas ...

Please check ticket #158729

I bought a 2Gbps RDP with 100GB SSD, your team put me on a 1Gbps RDP and later on 10Gbps and 100GB SATA HDD, please move me to a 2Gbps and 100GB SSD or refund me,
I need to work!!!!!!

Can administration of this community ban this SCAMMER ??

This image is a joke , this guys are 13 years old ? omfg what is going on here :/

hostedges.png

Hi

I am investigating into this case. He deleted the hard drive link and the support restored it back for him. The files were there. I don't know why he said that. Anyway i authorized with a full refund for him.

Regards,
Hostedges.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back