Other Hostedges.com - RDP & EncodeRDP(Instant),25GB-500GB,24GbRam,1Gbps,Unmeter,$8/m(US,EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi
lol what is this? We already updated your guys with emails. Please check your emails. We also resolved your tickets everyday within hours.
Regards,
Hostedges.com

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

rapidshare not working for 2 days.been contacting this guy and no reply.very much ashamed of the service provided
hi
Some server's ips been denied by rapidshare.com at the moment. We will try to update new ip for server if this possible.
Regards,

Mastercrap u r really a crap.no service what so ever.should have knw this when u give a RDP for 8$.RS is not working for 3 days now.and u wont even respond to my PM's.MODS PLEASE TAKE SOME ACTION ON THIS GUY

hi
We are apologized for the inconvenience. the server was already back on last night. please check your email or your client area.

We are not responsible for server's ip being denied by rapidshare.com while in use. We will do what we could to help. hope you understand this. thank you

Regards,

@mastercrap...u do happily get the money while buying but wont tell me this while buying.and then u say ur not responsible.I want a refund.no use if RS not working.pls return the money

@mastercrap
i want u to change me to a server where RS works or pls refund the money .im being polite here.im very fed up of ur service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back