Other Hostedges.com - RDP & EncodeRDP(Instant),25GB-500GB,24GbRam,1Gbps,Unmeter,$8/m(US,EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deluge has a crashes
4gb packing in store mode ~15min
No refund
Support few hours / 24
server is reset. rar is fine now
Regards,

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

No refund?
So why this text on your website?
"7 Days Money Back Guarantee"
I already posted here many times. there is no refund policy because i wasted my time to setup everyone an account and i gave everyone a demo for testing before you purchased.

I know what you have told, I have read this topic. But I am asking why you provide incorrect information on your main page if you don't offer a refund?

Someone sees it on the main page, buys it and then it turns out money cannot be given back.

nice now i dont have permission to account pass was changed...

Need Assistance? Our live chat agents will be happy to help you at any time.
Next often offline

there is no refund policy because i wasted my time
Dont waste his time, he is online in 5/24 if you are lucky but ofcourse dont waste his time and no refund policy because he is busy

Last edited:
I know what you have told, I have read this topic. But I am asking why you provide incorrect information on your main page if you don't offer a refund?

Someone sees it on the main page, buys it and then it turns out money cannot be given back.
the 7days money back only apply for web hosting. rdps and dedicated servers are non refundable. i think this will explain to you clearly

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

Dont waste his time, he is online in 5/24 if you are lucky but ofcourse dont waste his time and no refund policy because he is busy
anything you need for tech support. please submit your ticket because we require your information so we can help out better. please dont go to live chat for stupid questions "what should i write in the ticket?" now you should understand what i means to you now.
Regards,

thank you very much i sent ticket and you answered after several hours i dint have acces to acc! Rar unpacking still awesome 5gb ~20min? i have a better time on Intel Atom 2x1,6, maybe i send ticket they fix this after 5 or 50days...

Can i have demo pls. RDP Encoding. I want to purchase now until i found this thread. Need to check if its worth buying this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back