Other Hostedges.com - RDP & EncodeRDP(Instant),25GB-500GB,24GbRam,1Gbps,Unmeter,$8/m(US,EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
why u disable my account u gave me demo of other sever same like champ and shift me to another server now i gave u proof of rar unrar alot of time to msn and throught ticket now u disabled my account wtf is this ..........

Yes Lifetake He did :( I dont know whats wrong with him :S..I was just telling the problem which I was having on this server I dont mean to hurt him.

Today my file on this host is gone... USA server is down and wont online due problem... i contact on live chat and he recomended me to move on france..

hy6vW.png

Guys, what do you expect? You buy a RDP for 8$ and think that the provider will only put 10 users to the server? :facepalm:

Guy please be silence. Not everybody bought the cheapest server.

and 30 Minutes ago they reboot the server and now speed is marvellous, because a lot of user are not online now.

So they overselling and i don't know why you praise them.

The server is frozen for anybody. it is back online now.

Thank you for support my service France Encoding RDP300.

Now.. i can't login too. but I will wait. Hope so..:)

update..
Now.. i can login my RDP Encode
but i can't up and download because no drive space..
i think my server sutup Not complete
and.. i will wait

Thank you .

Last edited:
You are overselling. 1 Minute ago i want to connect, and you have 18 Users and 2 Demos on this server.

No wonder that it is so slow.

Edit: And i can't believe that only 1 user is ???? for this terrible raring speed.

Last edited:
You are overselling. 1 Minute ago i want to connect, and you have 18 Users and 2 Demos on this server.

No wonder that it is so slow.
i already said there are more users for small rdp plans

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

The server is frozen for anybody. it is back online now.

Thank you for support my service France Encoding RDP300.

Now.. i can't login too. but I will wait. Hope so..:)

update..
Now.. i can login my RDP Encode
but i can't up and download because no drive space..
i think my server sutup Not complete
and.. i will wait
please find your hard drive from your own desktop

i already said there are more users for small rdp plans

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

First of all i have an RDP 200 and i think 15 Users are to much. Today unraring is better than yesterday but still to slow. A 350 MB file needs 2 Minutes, my Ur-Old PC with 2 GB ram is faster in unraring.

So either you are overselling or the setup of this server is wrong.

Regards
maeuhs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back