Other Hostedges.com - RDP & EncodeRDP(Instant),25GB-500GB,24GbRam,1Gbps,Unmeter,$8/m(US,EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure theyy are overselling their servers. Now uncompressing a PS2 Game 3 GB needs also 35 mins.

Edit: After 22 Mins 33% uncompressed.

Last edited:
what is this then? this is pretty nice to tell some one to put reply in thread. well still 5 peoples has already complained about your service. just wait and see

ae27723d1d54b63a28b544e63a230dbb.jpg

He didn't told me to put a reply in this thread :facepalm:
Don't ruin this thread and troll some other providers 8-)

Frosty :- New server have some issue with Rar/Unrar process

I had tested again 700mb file taking 5 to 8 min for Rar process and For unrar its taking over :- 9min

when he gave demo account it was on other server and it was pretty fast

I told him, it could be issue with new server

but he is not giving a reply in the ticket instead of giving a reply he closed ticket without any reason

See this 700 mb file Unrar process time :-

28e936cc43.jpg

now what u want to say about this?

Old server I.p was :- 37.59....71 and it was damn fast
but he moved my Rdp to this new one :- 37.59....195 Its hell slow for Rar/Unrar process.

Uploading speed is fine
Download speed is fine

Just have issue with Rar/Unrar..

Screens of Unrar speed :-

2c0691338c.jpg

I dont think its on 24GB Ram :facepalm:

I'm on the server like champ and it's inacceptable the speed for unraring or raring.

At this moment i'm unraring a 500 MB file and i'm by 50 % after 18 Minutes.

Yeah maeush,

I had asked them for refund or move me to fast server

This new server is not good at all as you can see in the screens.

It could be due to Hard disk or other issue.

Let c what they gonna do now.

Lol, I'm seeing 10 users here. And based on lettering, I'd say there's 12-14 users. These are french servers, which means they're from OVH. And this specific server has 2 x 2TB drives.

That means, if he has not upgraded the number of drives (which I am sure he hasn't) then there's about 6-7 users sharing one physical drive. That's serious overselling and these are standard SATA2 drives; lots of rape which is why you're seeing slow as fuck rar/unrar.

Unless the OP can confirm that not more than 4-5 users (still a lot) are sharing one physical drive, then this is just a very bad purchase because you'll see this kind of sluggish performance all the time. SATA2 drives are not designed to be raped by so many people at the same time.

Edit: After reading Lifetalk's message i want also refund. Thats cheating. And they have 15 Users on champs and my server.

Last edited:
As you said in Taskmanager are 7 or 8 user, have a look on Computer and User, then you see that there are 15. How slow will it be if everybody is onlline from them or us on this server???????

Edit 2: Last week someone form the Mods or Admins here banned UPNETX because of Double-Account. Few hours later he stopped his service and everybody lost his money. ( I was only 8 days there and they were really fast, heul, heul)

1. there is no refund policy because i waste my time to setup the accounts
2.i already gave everyone a demo before you ordered an account.
3. i checked the server with no problem with rar when these guys submit tickets( 10gb files within 2 minutes)
4.there is no oversold on rdp and encoding rdp but it could due to more people on small rdp plans.
5.i could have banned these people try to abuse the server for rar.

mastercrap :-

U gave me demo on other server?
After 2 days u shift me to new server
I told you from the beginning that new server have issue with Rar/Unrar speed?

In screencap you can check I gave u screen of 700mb file size?

Now my rdp is not connecting what u did now with it?

I made ticket I want a reply on it asap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back