Other Hostedges.com - RDP & EncodeRDP(Instant),25GB-500GB,24GbRam,1Gbps,Unmeter,$8/m(US,EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Code:
Please just create the rdp and not what my hard drive.
PS: the C drive is nearly full.

you can find your hard drive from your own desktop the same name as your username. i know it hard for poeple to find their own harddrive. i will make a note to remind people in the future.

regard,

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

demo had sent to everyone.
and
Code:
Can i have a demo please thx.
what location and what plan do you want?

Regards,

Code:
im still waiting for refund (Ticket #499375)
please check your email.

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

Code:
i have not received anything.

could you please tell me what you have not received? what really happen?

i am not satisfy with service rar/unrar/upload/download taking so longtime even upload speed is too slow. it wasting my whole day i want refund.

cut money according to days and refund me asap i cant tolerate whole month with this slow service.

Thank You

Last edited:
You had submited tickets for the rar speed. i checked the server with no problem for rar in store mode. Below is the rar speed of the server Intel Xeon i7 W3530. Rdp server is for non encoding purposes. Anyone who doing rar can only allow for store mode. you guys are friends together in a server. rar suspose not allow to which is consider for encoding on a non encdoing server. i have no reason to refund your money.
aL41y.png

lol let say if i can lie to people about the rar. what do you say about the server chip Intel Xeon i7 W3530, 24gb ram???? could you say i really fake the chip onutsly??? i think i should go to complain to ovh about the server just like you..and people would ask for a demo before they make an order in reality.

well so what if some one is not satisfy why are you not refunding then? why i waste my whole month with you? you could be new in business but i am not new uploader i know how to use rdp i always faced problems in rar/unrar even upload speed mostly gets down. well deduct my money according to used days and return my money i am giving you 24 hours for refund else i will report to moderator.

1.rdp is non refundable and i dont find any reasons to fund you
2.i did give everyone a demo before they made an order
3.iam so regret that there are 2 of you come to chat and said senior members of wj and i gave you like 40%off for life.
4.i dont care you are not a new uploader or whatever or saying that iam new in business.

Ofcourse there is something wrong with your service.

Compressing a 734 MB file in store mode needed nearly 30 minutes. That is really to slow, don't you think. You really should do something with/on/at your servers that this not hapened again.

Btw. Uploading speed is really good.

Regards
maeuhs

what is this then? this is pretty nice to tell some one to put reply in thread. well still 5 peoples has already complained about your service. just wait and see

ae27723d1d54b63a28b544e63a230dbb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back