Host4offshore.com - CloudLinux, cPanel, Nginx/Apache@ $1.99/Month (NL/USA/SE/RU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Error establishing a database connection" and I can't open a ticket because your site isn't working either...

its an Emergency maintance due to recent downtime because of server problem we decide to reinstall server so keep patient . We need Few hrs for complete this .

Good Job!

its an Emergency maintance due to recent downtime because of server problem we decide to reinstall server so keep patient . We need Few hrs for complete this .

Great :) You take a good decision .do it daily.now m going to leave ur Server:facepalm::facepalm:.Stop Overselling and Care your Previous Customers.X-(

Last edited:
Site goes down around every week for several hours or even more than a day. happened 4 times now in a little more than one month. Bad host, I will not continue @ end of month & do not suggest anyone else to join.

Yup! my websites also down.and they are sleeping and dont have time to put Announcemnt on Offical website..They Want Money and Customers and dontcare about previous customers

000Webhost Free Hosting is better then your paid hosting...:)

Last edited:
same here. one of the worst mistake in my weblife.... PPL AVOID THIS HOST.... DOWN TIMES ARE USUAL AND UNEXPECTED - if you go with them prepare for at least 3-4 days of downtimes in month.... gonna change host as soon as they activate my ftp

wtf my site is down from 24hours+ wihtout any notfiation
this is wht u call 99.99% uptime?
dude u guys arnt even up for that long that u can call whole day to be ur 0.01% so screw it
either get my website
onlinekeymart.com up within 1hour or refund

img000i.jpg

99.9 MY ASS

Hi,
First of all i wana tell sorry for this sudden downtime . Last 1month we are facing lots of downtime due to hdd issue . yesterday suddenly our hardware failed after lots of tried its not booting. After dc staff investigation they confirm me hardware fail , then after trying 6-8hr successfully we recover all of our clients backup . Clients backup is Important to us , so that we takes more time for make server online. Today(9th march) at 8pm (GMT+6) we received new hardware and start working on it still restoring clients backup and trying to make all site alive within 3-4hr.

Again sorry for this downtime . We will provide 3days extra to all of our all Netherlands based clients because of our recent lots of downtime's .

Regards
suvro

Last edited:
Hi,
After 28hr hard work we are successfully able to make all site into online without any data loss . Sorry again for lots of downtime in this month. Every existing client will receive 3days extra .If still any one have problem kindly open ticket or pm me.

Regards
Suvro

@frank.casonova
whats your domain name ??
@erase
whats your domain name ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back