Shared HiloHost.com - cPanel Hosting 2$ (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a new server fully set up and configured, the only issue is that I can't access the files from the old server at the moment, I was archiving them via KVM (remote desktop viewer). Then it disconnected and Ecatel have told me someone else is using KVM so I can't use it for an unknown period of time.

To everyone who has backups of their website: If you want to restore your files yourself and have your website back up asap then create a support ticket.

To everyone who doesn't have backups: Please be patient, I am trying my best to retrieve the files, hopefully it should be done by Monday evening.

Yes, good news, I have access to all servers at this current point in time, I am just going to be running the cpanel backups, then transfer them over to a different server to restore them on.

Update: Coming to the end of archiving everyone's files, I will transfer them over to the tested server that I set up a few hours ago and then everyone will be required to change their name servers at their registrar to the new name servers.

Update 2: I've got the backup file and it's on the server, I currently have no way of transferring the backup file to the new server as of yet, I am waiting on Ecatel.

Very sorry about the delay, Ecatel have been awesome and have attached an external hard disk to my machine for me to transfer the files over, I just have to wait until KVM is available as it is shared KVM and someone else is using it.

I currently have 2 other servers that are online, if anyone wants to restore their own files.

KVM hasn't been working since my last message, I shall E-Mail Ecatel to see if they can check it, after that I need to put the backups on the external hard drive then Ecatel need to put that hard drive in the new machine, once that is done I will then import all backups.

I'm expecting it to be done by tomorrow night, but I will try and get it done even sooner.

KVM still isn't available and Ecatel only respond during business hours, most days anyway, so will have to wait until 9am time in Netherlands.

Update: Still not working or any reply yet.

I managed to get KVM access, I mounted both hard drives and went to copy the files over and KVM cut me out when I was on the last command.

Waiting to regain access, again.

For some reason KVM is having issues with me, I managed to copy all files to an external USB drive, once Ecatel staff have kindly inserted that into the other machine I shall be able to restore accounts.

Update: Account restoration has been finished, please make sure you have HiloHosts name servers set at your registrar.

And what are the new nameservers ? and were I have to put them ? I can test to acces mi old cpanel and can enter, but the site is not online, sory i cand understud what supost to do :facepalm:

Anybody who is frustrated with the situation please bear in mind that Sp32 is only human and does require sleep now and then ;) he is doing the best that he can to get you guys all sorted out.

I know it doesn't really help but just something to think about before you get annoyed or whatever with him (y)

JGM.

Everything appears to be working fine now. ^_^

I have also bought a server at Leaseweb that has a managed DDoS firewall and it also has back ups of everyone's websites.

P.S: Ecatel were a great help through this, quite happy with their support, been better than anticipated.

hi, I upload a basic index.html to test mi site and work fine, but when change to the index.php give me an error :

"Error HTTP 500 (Internal Server Error): Se encontró una situación inesperada mientras el servidor intentaba cumplir con la solicitud." (mi browser is in spanish)

I Look on the php config on cPanel and see the memory for the php script is only 32 mb is posible this is causiing me this problem ? I remember the config before the crash an the memory for script was 128 mb, i dont touch any config at all, every ting is in the wey the the backup left, and in the old server all work well, i dont now where is the problem. can help ? pls thx

Please create a support ticket, this is probably happening because it is a new set up on the server that needs customising to everyone's needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back