Shared HiloHost.com - cPanel Hosting 2$ (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Sp32,
Do I have to register on your WHMCS again, because it shows up that the previously emailed login credentials are incorrect.
And I want to ask if the restore progress is automatically done or I have to create a new support ticket with my invoice, due date, etc?

Please do what I mentioned in my post just before your one.

EDIT:

I have restored all the accounts that I had backups of, to the people who already created new accounts on the server before the backups were restored, if you put files in there that weren't in your backup, you can still access those files by logging into your account. i.e; with the user name along the lines of: u56433534

EDIT 2:

I will be having a backup service on a secondary service, which will be used purely for backups, so an event like this won't occur again in the future.

my site is down for more than 3 day :s:s + i can't access to my account and when i had to rest a password that mean are email not found :s:s

Of course I shall give you compensation for down time. Please create a support ticket and I shall consult with you there.

Update:

Get 50% off the first month with the promotional code: MegaBonus50

Same thing happen again. This is only the 9th day of the month and system says I have already exceeded the allocated bandwidth. You must be kidding me. :(

It isn't a glitch or an error, I can guess what domain you are talking about because I have been monitoring it over the past few days. I am unsure on why it is happening but if you check your AWStats you can see how much bandwidth you are using each day, and it is a considerable amount of bandwidth.

HiloHost isn't intended to be an image host as the plans aren't suited for the downloading of high quality or high quantities of images. I suggest you upgrade your plan or use an image hosting service. If I remember correctly, I told you to keep an eye on it and I reset your bandwidth free of charge last time, I cannot do this again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back