Shared HiloHost.com - cPanel Hosting 2$ (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last month it was down for few days and again down this month !!

You should have considered moving your website to a different host if my service is as bad as you are portraying it to be, last time I had to close this thread because all people were doing were making comments like the above, what do you expect me to do?

its down i thought they are Reliable :facepalm:

I have no access to the building where the machine is located, I can't catch a plane over to the country, I have explained that this was completely out of my control by stating that the server became unresponsive.

Would you of rather me left the server running when it was reaching extremely high server loads? I guess you would rather have an extremely slow loading site 24/7 as opposed to a decent speed with rare occurrences of temporary downtime.

I am not forcing any of you to be with my service, I have never promised you will permanently get 100% uptime and I am not charging extremely high prices. If you don't like my service, please don't stay with my company then continue to complain about it.

There are many other hosts who just get up and disappear, I inform you of the situation as soon as I am aware of a problem, I always keep everyone updated, and I sit and wait on the response of technical staff who work for my data center, I really don't know what more you can expect from me, because I generally can't see how I can try to provide a better service.

You should have considered moving your website to a different host if my service is as bad as you are portraying it to be, last time I had to close this thread because all people were doing were making comments like the above, what do you expect me to do?

I have no access to the building where the machine is located, I can't catch a plane over to the country, I have explained that this was completely out of my control by stating that the server became unresponsive.

Would you of rather me left the server running when it was reaching extremely high server loads? I guess you would rather have an extremely slow loading site 24/7 as opposed to a decent speed with rare occurrences of temporary downtime.

I am not forcing any of you to be with my service, I have never promised you will permanently get 100% uptime and I am not charging extremely high prices. If you don't like my service, please don't stay with my company then continue to complain about it.

There are many other hosts who just get up and disappear, I inform you of the situation as soon as I am aware of a problem, I always keep everyone updated, and I sit and wait on the response of technical staff who work for my data center, I really don't know what more you can expect from me, because I generally can't see how I can try to provide a better service.

ok thanks for opening my eyes NOW dont forget to give us compensation of downtime its neither in our (client) hands right? so take compensation from datacenter & provider us as well since our agreement is for 30days long without uncertainty

hope to see good in future. ;)

ok thanks for opening my eyes NOW dont forget to give us compensation of downtime its neither in our (client) hands right? so take compensation from datacenter & provider us as well since our agreement is for 30days long without uncertainty

hope to see good in future. ;)

If I were given any compensation I would give it to my clients.

Thanks for fixing it... can we know what was the problem ?

I believe it was due to accounts that were using too much CPU. I installed CloudLinux last night on this server so that should prevent this from happening.

my websites not working. i see account suspended but it's paid till 08/06/2012

Your account was using a high amount of CPU, so I suspended your account, I have now unsuspended it, please optimise your website/implement cloudflare to help reduce loads.

I have E-Mailed everyone on the server that is no longer going to exist at HiloHost that they need to create a support ticket with their login information and I shall transfer them to a different server. (Server node: High)

I am letting everyone know here and I will suspend all the sites on the server soon (just in case people don't check this thread and don't check their E-Mails) This is so there is some time for those clients to get their files transferred.

I E-Mailed you about 4 times and posted on WJ

http://www.wjunction.com/1532119-post697.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back