Shared HiloHost.com - cPanel Hosting 2$ (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks a lot Hawk.

Call me whatever you want, I can't help it if my internet stops working due to my ISP. I'm hardly going to run off with 3$. If my best isn't good enough then there are plenty more providers you can try which I will even help you with transferring with. I have had to pay for a hotspot in my area because I have no internet access despite paying for it. I am going to be fixing everything now.
I am not blaming you Sp32, I think we all trust on your effort. Just tried to let you know that the site is down. Just take you time to fix up :) Happy new year :)

Does anybody got this error:

MySQL Error!
------------------------

The Error returned was:
Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)

I get the same on another webhosting... but i tried on Wamp on my dedicated server and is working fine (the db)

I'm using DLE Engine, maybe i need to change something?, on my previous hosting was working fine.

you get what you pay for.

not to argue too much, but unlimited webdisk for $4 that must be one shit host who oversells.
just my viewpoint not a fact!

Thanks for your support guys.

When the server came back online there was an account that had a huge amount of connections going in so I believe it was under attack so I had to terminate the account.

Also the reason why the hosting is 3.29$ is so I have enough money to pay for the server and not over sell. What's the point in paying 2$ for hosting that is never online.

This was the second down time HiloHost has had since launch and only one of the servers were down.

@Siruthuli we now that sp32 is very good provider and i personaly dont think of switching providers soon but this thread need to stay clean and not spamed with words of support on every problem that ocur this is not profesionali from you if you now what i mean...

guys i like hilohost service it far better than some other host here on wjunction
i got 1 problem with them solved in just 5 min
i am happy with hosting my website
for review check website loading speed
desidown.net
after that u can discuss that hilohost is expensive or not

for my point of view
ofcourse it is not expensive

i am happy with there hosting

The site has changed server. Please resubmit any queries and problems via the support ticket system, if the support ticket system won't work for whatever reason PM me here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back