HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for report
Which antivirus?
Which ad is blocked?can you give me ads url?

It is the Avast software, last update 210408-4. Here's the dialog box I get when I use the "File Upload" page.

It does it on all addresses starting with s***.highstream.tv (upload page) or highstream.tv (only on the dashboard). I don't have more information. Is it possible that this' a false positive?

Well... I believed that it would not happen and both hosts (wolfstrewam and highstream) would stay above the other hosts, but unfortunately the rates have very changed for EU... eh.

We really apologize if we upset you by changing the rate.
These systems go up and down depending on the type of ad. We are looking for a user-friendly system and do not want to sacrifice the site for advertising.

Suggest places for me to share our movies uploaded here. I want sites that operate in a country that is at the top of this list. (Plan A)
You can also message privately.
Thanks...

I will not open the page, around here in the topic I read that avast was detecting viruses on the page and it gave an error, I have avast installed and I don't know if it will be for that reason ... you could see it

My problem is not with the rates, I was expecting that to happen once it was realized that the number of ads was inhibiting viewership. My issue is that Canada, a country that is usually 2nd or 3rd for viewers of my videos, is now Plan D! Why is that??

My problem with this host is old, in the beginning it counted right now it is very bad the videos are started but it doesn't count properly. 500 Starts and there is only 15, the rate for my country is good but this way I can’t use it I could review the way of counting the videos

Third day that I cannot enter the page, I insist, I still hope that the new owner can help me, apparently the avast antivirus seems to have it as a virus and cuts the connection with the site ... I cannot give more details because not open the page for me

Third day that I cannot enter the page, I insist, I still hope that the new owner can help me, apparently the avast antivirus seems to have it as a virus and cuts the connection with the site ... I cannot give more details because not open the page for me
get into Avast settings then exceptions and add the site url

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back