HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
These four work well
Wait a few hours and check the results again
@VideoHostSupport i ask you to find the right balance between advertising and earnings because we lose with few visits (even with high rates) due to too many advertisements, slightly lower rates, but more visits and counts above 1, maybe 3 per ip could be good.
Post automatically merged:

@VideoHostSupport it also increases the deletion time of inactive files, 30 days is too short (60-90 is already something) or increases the period with a premium account.

Last edited:
@VideoHostSupport i ask you to find the right balance between advertising and earnings because we lose with few visits (even with high rates) due to too many advertisements, slightly lower rates, but more visits and counts above 1, maybe 3 per ip could be good.
Post automatically merged:

@VideoHostSupport it also increases the deletion time of inactive files, 30 days is too short (60-90 is already something) or increases the period with a premium account.
Yes they said:
It will take us from 7 to 14 days to take your inventory to all the largest Ad exchanges. The demand partners and advertisers will need about 15 - 30 days to start spending more on your inventory. During this time, we will also help you to get some deals with big brands.
*We have negative income until April 15

Could you fix upload here, on other site is ok.
Many times it got stuck at the start and sometimes after time it starts, but many times dont:
sdipRhU.png

Also, is ftp workin? Because i uploaded some files and dont see them in my videos

Can you increase the number of files per upload when uploading?
I mean in File upload I can't choose 12 files and I always have to choose them one by one.

Can you increase the number of files per upload when uploading?
I mean in File upload I can't choose 12 files and I always have to choose them one by one.
yes this feature would be nice

currently there is only the button "+ upload slot" at the button of page to make multiple file upload

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back