HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ClipWatching, was an error, a test or what else?

Even 1 time for ip/24h is fine, the earnings are higher than before, we have Paypal.
We must be happy with this.

It's probably good for you, because you're movie uploader. For series uploaders it's nothing. You have people that are watching couple of episodes and you get paid only once per 24h. How's that the real thing for some of us?
Visitors are getting ads everytime they're trying to watch any of our uploads, and we get paid for only ONE view...
Every host offers minimal 2 or 3 views per day, as Clipwatching offered before, but for some reason they decided to move away the plan we (series uploaders) used to work with...

Clipwatching is great host, everything's perfect, support is good, but 'Earnings Plan' is messed up.

It's probably good for you, because you're movie uploader. For series uploaders it's nothing. You have people that are watching couple of episodes and you get paid only once per 24h. How's that the real thing for some of us?
Visitors are getting ads everytime they're trying to watch any of our uploads, and we get paid for only ONE view...
Every host offers minimal 2 or 3 views per day, as Clipwatching offered before, but for some reason they decided to move away the plan we (series uploaders) used to work with...

Clipwatching is great host, everything's perfect, support is good, but 'Earnings Plan' is messed up.
I'm a SERIES anime uploader so like you.
I limit myself to evaluating now that it is positive compared to before, with very low rates and without paypal.

@ClipWatching When I click on video it redirects to clipwatching.com

Video should work in embed mode, iframe, and not redirecting users to clipwatching...
Post automatically merged:

@ClipWatching There is a link inside clipwatching iframe that redirects users to clipwatching.com website. That way my website looses visitors. Please remove that link and put like it was before...

Last edited:
Saudi Arabia was tier 1 why did you move it ?

man come on that's not fair man.
Post automatically merged:

Saudi Arabia was tier 1 on aparat why did you move it ?

come on that's not fair man.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back