HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
dear @ClipWatching:

Payment received, thank you very much, and what good news for you to have increased the rates, it is great!
i found the alipay is not in the payment list,is that still support alipay?
i used alipay to receive the payment before.how could i go?
Post automatically merged:

dear @ClipWatching:

Payment received, thank you very much, and what good news for you to have increased the rates, it is great!
i used alipay to receive the payment before.how could i go?

Finance
We Pay Weekly , Partners can receive payments in WebMoney, Paypal, Bitcoin

Last edited:
Dear @ClipWatching , i can't change my payment address and method to PayPal.

Confirm via email, but data not changed. i try refresh the page some time. please check.
Post automatically merged:

Dear @ClipWatching , i can't change my payment address and method to PayPal.

Confirm via email, but data not changed. i try refresh the page some time. please check.
Ok, solved.

Again long time payout times ? :( i like the 24 hour payout time.

Yesterday the stat is really good. but today my stat again really bad. Why ?

Last edited:
@ClipWatching What happens to view statistics? Today I have a low number of views. You're still up to something with rates and views. Restore 3xIP rates as before. No host changes view conditions like you do, Fix it and don't change it anymore, someone doesn't like it doesn't have to use it.

What if he answered you now that it will remain in the current situation, and if you do not like this situation, do not use it?
I just tell you not what works for you, it is best for everyone

dear @ClipWatching:
i used alipay to receive the payment before.how could i do?
i want to know ,how to solve it.
very appreciate?

i understand that you are trying a lot for your business and making your website better, but today again the 100% complete video upload error will disappear and no users are reporting problem, because they may have been so depressed that duplication is constantly happening, I love clip and aparat from day one, and always will

dear @ClipWatching:
i used alipay to receive the payment before.how could i do?
i want to know ,how to solve it.
very appreciate?
No sorry.
i understand that you are trying a lot for your business and making your website better, but today again the 100% complete video upload error will disappear and no users are reporting problem, because they may have been so depressed that duplication is constantly happening, I love clip and aparat from day one, and always will
Working fine .

What if he answered you now that it will remain in the current situation, and if you do not like this situation, do not use it?
I just tell you not what works for you, it is best for everyone

Sorry, man, but you know nothing. This hosting had 2 plans before. One was 1 view per 24h and the Second one was 3 views per 24h and we had option to chose which one we want to use. Uploaders of some series need that Second method.

@ClipWatching

Part of the problem is that you have two domains, aparat.com and clipwatching.com, and have set up two separate Support Forums here on WJunction for them, but you are allowing people to post questions or make requests regardless of that distinction.

If anyone has a request/question regarding Aparat, they need to post it on that forum and not on the Clipwatching forum; @ClipWatching this needs to be stringently enforced by you. This way we are all clear about what domain the problem is happening on and the timeline for fixing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back