HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Test:
New Rates activated for Desktop and Some Browsers upto *2.2 for these geos:

AT,BR,CH,DE,DK,ES,FI,FR,IN,IT,NL,NO,SE,UK,US,SG,MY,ID,VN,TH,PH,MX,AR,CO,PE,VE,CL,EC, GT,UY,BO,HN,SV,NI,CR,PA,PY

If we see good results after 20th may we can provide best rates +100 USD (just be patient)
are already this rates? and for plan A these rates?

anyone can tell me if on detalied reports have more than 20 paid countries?

because what i have noticed every day are fix 20 countries

katfile are you sure you pay for all countries?i ask you this because i just try to understad why my views are so low...i try to se where is the problem

katfile are you sure you pay for all countries?i ask you this because i just try to understad why my views are so low...i try to se where is the problem

Weekend and same average the only thing that increased was the number of started, but few are counted, as he said that some browsers are just a test, only when you have 100% active

i think its only a bug in the frontend. the table dont show more then 20 rows i think. typical deveopment bug

Yes increased 50 till 120%

wow nice words...but it's not a big difference the difference its low views again...every time when you change the rates views are droped

but whit nice words i hope you can explain me this post

in 04.29 you have changed the rates right? tier 1 from 50$ to 60$...and look the difference also you told me to whait 7h and will be ok

and 2 days ago you told you have incrased the rates again...and of course my views down again

just explain me how?each time when you incrase the rates views are going down

wow nice words...but it's not a big difference the difference its low views again...every time when you change the rates views are droped

but whit nice words i hope you can explain me this post

in 04.29 you have changed the rates right? tier 1 from 50$ to 60$...and look the difference also you told me to whait 7h and will be ok

and 2 days ago you told you have incrased the rates again...and of course my views down again

just explain me how?each time when you incrase the rates views are going down
It Isn't stable rate will growing everyday for example this user have 30% ( 20 countries) and make this money from 8th:

pFPe7FF.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back