HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clipwatching is dying, all the visitor won't open it anymore and they are sending messages to delete it and replace it with another player, you need to do something, there is a lot of ads, there is buffering problem, the views are low, even the rate are not profitable anymore.

Thank you and hope you the best !

Last edited:
for now i wil stop to use clipw...in my opinion there its a problem whit count system from date 2020-04-30

i know very well what trafic i have...and when i se what clipw count it's imposible for me

hard work every day...i started to grow because this is normal...and after that bumm

katfile

What is all this nonsense .. and what do you want to do with us

In the beginning, you put Egypt in plan 4
The profit became $ 1 per thousand

and Now pay the pending request after 21 days

What is the good thing about your site that makes us work with you?

I expect that in the coming months you will pay us after a full year

You must fix your site before it falls forever

Clipwatching is dying...
full shaved..............
Views -80% .....

My Reports - Screenshot
Views working fine . maybe you worked before on ppv2 (we disabled ppv2 multi counts few days ago ) and just we have ppv 100%
Post automatically merged:

katfile

What is all this nonsense .. and what do you want to do with us

In the beginning, you put Egypt in plan 4
The profit became $ 1 per thousand

and Now pay the pending request after 21 days

What is the good thing about your site that makes us work with you?

I expect that in the coming months you will pay us after a full year

You must fix your site before it falls forever
No problem from 1 june we will pay every monday and friday,

Views working fine . maybe you worked before on ppv2 (we disabled ppv2 multi counts few days ago ) and just we have ppv 100%

Why is PPV2 disabled? :pensive:
You said at 1. may you'll launch a new host with new rates that you already tested 1 month ago.
I had 200% more earnings with that mode and i saw a lot of guys here saying that they had bigger income with it too.
So we're series uploaders and we can earn more with PPV2.
Now we're forced to use PPV1 mode and our earnings fall a lot, mine fall down for 50%, man... :pensive:

Last edited:
Why is PPV2 disabled? :pensive:
You said at 1. may you'll launch a new host with new rates that you already tested 1 month ago.
I had 200% more earnings with that mode and i saw a lot of guys here saying that they had bigger income with it too.
So we're series uploaders and we can earn more with PPV2.
Now we're forced to use PPV1 mode and my earnings fall for 50%, man... :pensive:

It just reiterates that next week there will be a new host with a new computation of 15% of videos with new prices, but nothing of that.

I personaly don't want a new host and i wont use it, and i'm pretty sure, that the majority of uploader's too, just fix this one, please !

And if you really want to create your new host, then do this non sense modification in the new one and let the old one, right how we use to know and like it !

Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back