[High-Quality] ZOZ.Li - 10GB/file - Unlimited Downloads for FREE - Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome. How long the files are stored?

Hello,

We have enough storage space for now so that we are not deleting files at all for at least the first 6 months. After that, we will let you know of any policy we may implement regarding this.

The website has also the option to create premium accounts and keep the files for unlimited time, but we will re-activate this feature as soon as we solve with Paypal.

Welcome

Please start some affiliate program without it there is no use.

As soon as we solve this issue with Paypal that most file hosters have (Paypal limits the account after few claims and says it is risky to use on this kind of website) we will activate the affiliate program. Till then, you can benefit from the super features our platform offers to you - you will find your files safe there, without worries that they will be deleted, which is very rare nowadays.

We'd like to know more about the specifics of your Site and how long will this last?

Hello,

What do you mean by specifications? We have enough money to buy servers in order to handle massive-amount of traffic, if this is what you are reffering to.

Welcome
have RU, FTP and Affiliate Program ?
And what's your Payment Process AP , MB , PP?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

- We can add FTP support in no time if that is a very important feature for you.
- Regarding Remote Upload, please let us know what kind of hosts do you use (direct download links, or paid file hosts for which you enter your username and password)? Please let us know of your most used file hosts.
- Paypal Affiliate Program will come soon, as soon as we solve some issues with them.

we need host of payment no Free

Are you talking about premium accounts? This feature has been already implemented, but it was disabled temporarily since we have a Paypal issue and you can't pay us.

copied wupload's design, megaupload's emblem and placed it on Willie

We have already stated this on a previous thread. Indeed we have developed the script from scratch to implement all WUpload functionalities and design. Initially, we have planned to make it look a bit like Megaupload and this is why you see those M's on Willy.

ZOZ.Li team does not want to be rude with you, but really! Do you care about those Terms of Service?

Shouldn't have posted here yet since your site is currently under development. There is no affiliate or earning page as well.

It is just a matter of days/max few weeks till we activate the affiliate plan. But since most file hosts nowadays delete your files in few hours, you can use ZOZ.Li to safely store your files and do not worry about file deletion.

Just close your site down and go away

You obviously dont expect to be around long you just ripped wupload and megaupload and your logo looks fucking horrible

Since we do not charge people for nothing, we won't rip them off with nothing. Regarding the design, it's more desirable for users to use a known design that a new one. It helps us grow faster.

how i can buy premium account?

Premium accounts feature is already implemented, but you can use it in few weeks (we hope in April) when we'll activate our Paypal account.

please added ftp upload and the possibility to make the files private

Hello,
ZOZ.Li team does not want to be rude with you, but really! Do you care about those Terms of Service?

yes I care . I want to know your terms before agree ;)
how I can agree without know your terms

Last edited:
please added ftp upload and the possibility to make the files private

yes I care . I want to know your terms before agree ;)
how I can agree without know your terms

Hello,

We will try to add FTP upload this week and also implement password protection for your files.
Also, terms of service will be up soon.

Willy Fuc* megaupload ------> That's how ZOZ.Li Born

Heh, nice!

Why didn't you make everything ready before publishing you website. I think at this time so many shit hosts appear wasting our time. We can easily recognize them:

- Poor or cloned appearance: They should go to hell for stealing others or make it so poor that members must ask regularly.
- Free space is limit: In case they wish us to make money for them, they should provide enough space for free member. Sooner or later we will redeem or buy premium. However we do not want to waste our money for shit hosts which are lacking of resources.
- No FTP: This is a basic feature. We can imagine how qualified is the host without it
- Remote uploading is limit or error: They are such shit hosts that they even did not test their services. They want us to be their L-rats.

zozli_pose1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back