Hexupload.net - Fast Download & Streaming Platform - Video/MP3/File - PPD/PPV/PPS - Up to $70/10k DLs+Views - API + Fast Support

Do you agree that we count two or three times per ip and increase our rates?

• Yes

Votes: 140 89.2%
  • No

Votes: 17 10.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hexupload

Corporate Membership
Hi WJ's
We Are Hexupload, We are happy to introduce Hexupload to Uploaders, Webmasters, Content creators and Publishers.

Why Hexupload?
  • Fast, stable, Completely flexible to meet all kind of uploaders needs
  • Unlimited Download & Upload Speed.
  • Unlimited Storage & Bandwidth.
  • Legal Adult Content is Allowed.
  • WEB, REMOTE, API, FTP uploads is supported
  • Video Player & Stream is supported
  • Embed codes & embed links is supported
  • Custom ads mode (You can control your visitors ads completely)
  • Reliable support
  • Affiliate program with HIGH Rates.
  • Super profitable PPS (Pay per sale)
  • Fast Payments
  • Many payment options : Paypal, BTC, Webmoney, Litecoin, Payeer, USDT
  • We have 2 Different PPD Plans, Suitable for all kind of uploaders.
  • PPS Supported, Just choose this and generate more sales & rebills.
  • Exclusive Encoding system (Soon)
  • CDN Traffic, 100% ad-free download & stream for your users (Soon)

Our Affiliate Program :

We have 4 offers :
PPD 1, PPD 2, PPS, Mix (PPD 1+ Sales/Rebills)
  • PPD 1 (Earn Up to $40/1K Downloads, Download speed : 50Kb + Timer + Captcha) [*Best Choice for Affiliates who need low download speed and more rates for downloads]

• PPD 2 (Earn Up to $70/10K Downloads / Streams, Unlimited Download Speed, No Captcha, No Timer, No Limit, No Premium needed) [*Best Choice for uploaders who need high Streaming & Download speed]

• PPS : Earn Up to 60% of Each Sales and 50% of Each Rebills.

• Mix Plan (Mix of PPD 1 + PPS) : Earn Up to 30% of each Sales/Rebills + 30% of PPD 1

PPD2 Rates Per 1000 Downloads

PPD2-.png

Rules and Conditions :
  • We count every successful completed downloads
  • 10% of each video must be watched to get rewarded.
  • Fake, Automated hits or Traffic is Not Allowed.
  • Minimum Payout is $20 ( For new uploaders is $10)
  • Accounts who try to abuse our system will be limited/disabled.

Sample Links :

PPS Link (Download Speed 40 Kb/s - Will generate sales for you) :
https://hexload.com/gbf02cvni9ks

Direct Link (PPD 2 - Fast) :
https://hexload.com/fbywbditwdaf

Direct Link with Video Player (PPD 2 - Fast) :
https://hexload.com/s63lytcs6sdq

Embed Video Link (PPD 2 - Fast) :
https://hexload.com/embed-s63lytcs6sdq

Direct Link with Audio Player (PPD 2 - Fast):
https://hexload.com/9i7h1tl4hobz

Embed Audio Player Link:
Soon...
PPD 1 Link (Download Speed 40 Kb/s - Contain ads, Captcha, Timer - With higher rates than PPD 2):
https://hexload.com/gbf02cvni9ks

How can you Contact Us?

Last edited:
1,085 comments
When will you fix uploading to the site already?

Ripping files... I upload a 700 megabyte file via browser or FTP and can get anything from 2 kilobytes to less than 700 megabytes.

To upload 30 gigabytes you need from 500 gigabytes on you upload for 8 hours = you're kidding me.

I am uploading again but of my last 3 videos users have not been able to download or watch online, when you click on the link it redirects to download or embed but it continues loading and goes to a page (https://hexupload.net/ 404.html) that says File Not Found and the files are in my account view... lycan_forever
Hello,

Please share more info with us, Where we can see what urls you are talking about and check them.

Please pm me.

Thanks
The Hexupload Team
Post automatically merged:

hey @Hexupload can you check your private message? it's important
Hello,

I checked and replied to you.

Thanks
The Hexupload Team

Last edited:
Hello,

Please share more info with us, Where we can see what urls you are talking about and check them.

Please pm me.

Thanks
The Hexupload Team

Hello,

Thanks
The Hexupload Team
Please also check support messages, or see my previous message in this thread

Hello,

Please pm me.

Thanks
The Hexupload Team

Hello,

Thanks
The Hexupload Team
It's already solved, I checked the next day and the files were normal and counted, so there is no problem anymore, thanks

When will you fix uploading to the site already?

Ripping files... I upload a 700 megabyte file via browser or FTP and can get anything from 2 kilobytes to less than 700 megabytes.

To upload 30 gigabytes you need from 500 gigabytes on you upload for 8 hours = you're kidding me.
The repetition begins again... please correct...

Hello, it's not really a significant amount but the payment you sent me in August is still awaiting confirmation (BTC blockchain), I guess due to very small fee, I wonder if it will be possible to somehow help? Not greatly important but would be nice to receive it which has been frozen for so long haha.

@Hexupload

Does this host have a telegram support channel or something?
Hello,

No, You can contact us here on pm or on website using contact form.

Thanks
Hexupload

Waiting for payment.

2023-09-15$xxxxPENDING
Hello,

As i can see you have been paid, Please note , Crypto payments are not daily, It will be processed once or twice per month.

Thanks
Hexupload

The repetition begins again... please correct...
Hello,

Dear, Please note that, We are not providing private back up storage for free, Uploaded files should be shared, and have good amount of sales or views, As i can see, You're just uploading a lot of files without any reasonable views or sales.

This can only flood our network and fill our servers with big files in bulk for nothing.

Please be in touch with us in pm to see what is the issue and how you can work with us.

Thanks
Hexupload

Hello, it's not really a significant amount but the payment you sent me in August is still awaiting confirmation (BTC blockchain), I guess due to very small fee, I wonder if it will be possible to somehow help? Not greatly important but would be nice to receive it which has been frozen for so long haha.
Hello,

We are genuinely sorry about this. We sent out payments in August, with the specified fees. However, regrettably, some of them are still pending confirmation, and we apologize for this. But please understand that this issue isn't solely our fault. The funds have left our wallet and are registered in the network, which means they could be confirmed and delivered to you at any moment.

Fortunately, the number of these transactions wasn't large, but we will make every effort to prevent this issue from happening again in the future. We kindly ask you to be patient and wait for the transactions to be confirmed and delivered to you.

Thank you
Hexupload

Hi bro,
Please check your PM

Hi bro,
Please check your PM
Hello,

Checked, There is no message from you

Please send once again.

Thanks
Hexupload

PLZ FIX THIS IT'S BEEN 24H NOT FIX YET
The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.
Hello,

Please sent more details about this issue via PM.

There is no issue at the moment.

Thanks
Hexupload

Again when uploading via FTP began to upload files in chunks only, you when this bug will be fixed?
Hello,

That is not a bug, It's happening because we're are under heavy spam uploads, In result, some of our servers has been filled with useless and trafficless / profitless files, So that cause this issue.

And i like to inform you, It appears you are one of that users who are uploading a lot of files, But there is no sales, No views! It will be hard to work with you like this.

Thanks
Hexupload

@Hexupload Are you still providing support?
Hello,

Yes, off course, Some issues happened lately and we were busy, So we couldn't be here and provide support much.

Thank you
Hexupload

@Hexupload ... still waiting on bonus..... :( :(
Hello,

Bonus credited for both of your latest payouts.

Thanks
Hexupload

Last edited:
Back