Hexupload.net - Fast Download & Streaming Platform - Video/MP3/File - PPD/PPV/PPS - Up to $70/10k DLs+Views - API + Fast Support

Do you agree that we count two or three times per ip and increase our rates?

• Yes

Votes: 140 89.2%
  • No

Votes: 17 10.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hexupload

Corporate Membership
Hi WJ's
We Are Hexupload, We are happy to introduce Hexupload to Uploaders, Webmasters, Content creators and Publishers.

Why Hexupload?
  • Fast, stable, Completely flexible to meet all kind of uploaders needs
  • Unlimited Download & Upload Speed.
  • Unlimited Storage & Bandwidth.
  • Legal Adult Content is Allowed.
  • WEB, REMOTE, API, FTP uploads is supported
  • Video Player & Stream is supported
  • Embed codes & embed links is supported
  • Custom ads mode (You can control your visitors ads completely)
  • Reliable support
  • Affiliate program with HIGH Rates.
  • Super profitable PPS (Pay per sale)
  • Fast Payments
  • Many payment options : Paypal, BTC, Webmoney, Litecoin, Payeer, USDT
  • We have 2 Different PPD Plans, Suitable for all kind of uploaders.
  • PPS Supported, Just choose this and generate more sales & rebills.
  • Exclusive Encoding system (Soon)
  • CDN Traffic, 100% ad-free download & stream for your users (Soon)

Our Affiliate Program :

We have 4 offers :
PPD 1, PPD 2, PPS, Mix (PPD 1+ Sales/Rebills)
  • PPD 1 (Earn Up to $40/1K Downloads, Download speed : 50Kb + Timer + Captcha) [*Best Choice for Affiliates who need low download speed and more rates for downloads]

• PPD 2 (Earn Up to $70/10K Downloads / Streams, Unlimited Download Speed, No Captcha, No Timer, No Limit, No Premium needed) [*Best Choice for uploaders who need high Streaming & Download speed]

• PPS : Earn Up to 60% of Each Sales and 50% of Each Rebills.

• Mix Plan (Mix of PPD 1 + PPS) : Earn Up to 30% of each Sales/Rebills + 30% of PPD 1

PPD2 Rates Per 1000 Downloads

PPD2-.png

Rules and Conditions :
  • We count every successful completed downloads
  • 10% of each video must be watched to get rewarded.
  • Fake, Automated hits or Traffic is Not Allowed.
  • Minimum Payout is $20 ( For new uploaders is $10)
  • Accounts who try to abuse our system will be limited/disabled.

Sample Links :

PPS Link (Download Speed 40 Kb/s - Will generate sales for you) :
https://hexload.com/gbf02cvni9ks

Direct Link (PPD 2 - Fast) :
https://hexload.com/fbywbditwdaf

Direct Link with Video Player (PPD 2 - Fast) :
https://hexload.com/s63lytcs6sdq

Embed Video Link (PPD 2 - Fast) :
https://hexload.com/embed-s63lytcs6sdq

Direct Link with Audio Player (PPD 2 - Fast):
https://hexload.com/9i7h1tl4hobz

Embed Audio Player Link:
Soon...
PPD 1 Link (Download Speed 40 Kb/s - Contain ads, Captcha, Timer - With higher rates than PPD 2):
https://hexload.com/gbf02cvni9ks

How can you Contact Us?

Last edited:
1,085 comments
I miss when hexupload was one of the best for earnings and counting views. By the way, this problem is what affects many other videohosts. Just wondering, is there any reason for that? Did ad networks cut rates for video pop-ups or something? I mean, for long time now I haven't really used hexupload, but I had noticed for long time that with same views it meant less and less earnings.
Not trying to attack, just questioning what's causing this major drop over years (since 2021)... :relieved:
Hello,

Yes we know your account and you, But unfortunately, Please consider you have stopped sending traffic to us from a very long time ago, Almost 90% of views has been stopped from your end, So be sure our system is counting well without any issues, And numbers are completely accurate.

Plus, There was some issues on our servers from last months ago, and we fixed it, So if you start uploading again, You will see those numbers, As before, We did not cut anything, EVER.

Thank you
Post automatically merged:

Do you guys support 1080p for your stream/video player?
Hello,

For now, There is no limits on resolutions, It means you can upload your mp4 files if they are web friendly, They will be played.

Thanks
Hexupload

is premium download counted by ppd
Hello,

Yes, Premium and free users will be rewarded.

Thanks
Hexupload

Payment is pending never happened this before is there any issue ?
Hello,

They are paying, And you will get yours very soon, Just note that, We are really busy and improving these days to be better than before

Thank you
Hexupload

Last edited:
@Hexupload downloads and videos aren't working. for a while now.

videos show the message:

"The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported."

and trying to download any file (video or not), leads to a server error....

Not Found​

The requested URL /error_expired.html was not found on this server.

I had messaged about this weeks ago... and no reply and, very clearly, nothing was fixed. :(

Even newly uploaded files, it's the same thing.

@Hexupload downloads and videos aren't working. for a while now.

videos show the message:

"The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported."

and trying to download any file (video or not), leads to a server error....

Not Found​

The requested URL /error_expired.html was not found on this server.

I had messaged about this weeks ago... and no reply and, very clearly, nothing was fixed. :(

Even newly uploaded files, it's the same thing.
Hello,

Please provide details via pm and send some samples + your user name, You are the first user who are complaining about new uploads and the entire service like this, We like to know how much accurate is this.

PM please

Thanks

Hello,

Please provide details via pm and send some samples + your user name, You are the first user who are complaining about new uploads and the entire service like this, We like to know how much accurate is this.

PM please

Thanks

Check private message.

I had already sent a message on December 26th....

@Hexupload did you receive my message with link example?

Last edited:
@Hexupload

As of December 19, 2023, my withdrawal is still pending https://prnt.sc/XPK2Rlc0eiJ9

According to your site
The payouts will be processed within 3 days, but it can take 7 days maximum after request.

3-7 days

28 days have now passed. Is the payout still coming? Or can one assume scam?
Hello,

I see you read the rules, But not all of them?

• You should not stop your traffic while your payout request is being processed.
After 1 minute of your request, You removed all of your files, How can you expect to get the payment and call us scam? You braked that rule and we can't see what files you uploaded and where is traffic sources.

It's time to renew the certificate for the site, you have it already expired like 24 hours ago.
Hello,

Sorry there was an issue on old domain and we fixed it.

Thanks

I'm getting downloads but none are counting and I'm on mix so they must be all failed downloads
Hello,

They can be failed, Because users can cancel it due to the nature of this mod and pps or PPD 1, Slow speeds.

Some of them will buy accounts, some of them not. But from our end, none of them will failed or cancelled.

Please note, Your traffic volume is too low, This is the biggest and most major reason of your complaining actually, Not us.

Thanks

Last edited:
After 1 minute of your request, You removed all of your files, How can you expect to get the payment and call us scam? You braked that rule and we can't see what files you uploaded and where is traffic sources.
And you know that even though you don't even know my username, great statement. ;) Just keep the money. I don't want anything to do with something like that.

Last edited:
@Hexupload ....

I'm guessing my report and messages are of no importance then, since you clearly made sure to ignore them, even after requesting examples via private message...

nothing works. videos or downloads.....

your response? none, just ignoring it.

And you know that even though you don't even know my username, great statement. ;) Just keep the money. I don't want anything to do with something like that.
Hello,

Based on payment date, And other logs and dm we get from you, We know exactly your username. You can get that balance, It's easy, All you need to do is keep uploading and reach 20, Then don't remove anything, So we can check where are your traffic coming from, we are dealing many scammers these days and we need to make sure we are paying only to legit users.

Thanks

@Hexupload ....

I'm guessing my report and messages are of no importance then, since you clearly made sure to ignore them, even after requesting examples via private message...

nothing works. videos or downloads.....

your response? none, just ignoring it.
Hello,

These kind of issues need some time to investigate and reply.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hello,

Based on payment date, And other logs and dm we get from you, We know exactly your username. You can get that balance, It's easy, All you need to do is keep uploading and reach 20, Then don't remove anything, So we can check where are your traffic coming from, we are dealing many scammers these days and we need to make sure we are paying only to legit users.
Except I'm not a scammer.Would I otherwise buy a premium account? If I wanted to cheat on you, would I? But I'm happy to start eating again, no problem.

Except I'm not a scammer.Would I otherwise buy a premium account? If I wanted to cheat on you, would I? But I'm happy to start eating again, no problem.
Hello,

As you can see on our latest message, We did not called you a scammer, You called us like that, But we suggested you a solution to get that balance and suggest you to do not delete your files after you requested the payment AGAIN, It's not allowed.

We will check each payment and traffic sources, Each time, So users are not allowed to delete their files immediately after they requested their payouts.

Thanks
Hexupload

Back