Status
Not open for further replies.
Your pending payout: $453.26

Payments history
Date Amount Status
2012-09-12 $453.26 PENDING

Papa Face. I never deleted any files from almost 2 months and I hope that I get my payment for liberty, because payza not lived to see.
I do not think you're a fraud as hellupload.com guy who owes $ 292 for 4 months
Regards

henchfile banned my account today, "payment day". This host sucks.. Don't use it! SCAM HOST.X-(.. to All webmasters please let us ban this host on forums and portals. Stay away with this host, henchfile will never ever pay you! This is the worst filehost i've ever encountered posting here at wjunction..

Last edited:
If only people could look at more than 1 page of posts. People have posted here saying thanks for payment. Go and take your childish attitudes, your pram along with your toys someplace else. Try growing up while you're there too.
This is the worst filehost i've ever encountered posting here at wjunction..
lol as if, how dramatic.

Only post thanks for payment lawina,nothing more...

yesterday claming that had 29,000$ to review and pay, which remains to be seen how many paid, because of time has not paid anyone, has been dedicated to only ban accounts and arrogantly respond to these users...

I remember seeing in the thread to a user asking if the money is deducted DMCA and banned account and if you answered the account and if you remove the money but not the bill will ban,lie

Only post thanks for payment lawina,nothing more...

yesterday claming that had 29,000$ to review and pay, which remains to be seen how many paid, because of time has not paid anyone, has been dedicated to only ban accounts and arrogantly respond to these users...
What's arrogant about what I've said. I believe I've responded very well to the diatribe hurled my way.

I remember seeing in the thread to a user asking if the money is deducted DMCA and banned account and if you answered the account and if you remove the money but not the bill will ban,lie
No idea what thats supposed to say. Doesn't make sense.

Read my earlier post. Not every account gets DMCA notices.

That's wise considering none of your links won't work since I deleted all of your files when you got banned =/

Bye and good luck.

Couldn't agree more. Spread the word. Host stuff that is against our ToS and you'll get banned.
I've said it before and I'll say it again. It. Is. Simple.

this example

What's arrogant about what I've said. I believe I've responded very well to the diatribe hurled my way.

No idea what thats supposed to say. Doesn't make sense.

yes of course...

I am dedicated to creating drawings and application of my own work,and see what happens...

asdaslo.png

for now there is no payment,but I say that for 29,000$ he paid that said,there are none,then it seems that there will not be
I said there were $29,000 in payouts to make. I haven't finished yet! Consider that the average payout is around $50. That mean's I have to go through approx 580 payout requests. This takes time.

lol

the big up-loaders from ( new movies , tv series , games ... ) are upset ...
That papa delete there accounts ....
how wold you react if you create something and other share it whiteout you earn something at it ?

True i upload also , but i upload old and amateur adult ( get non ore little dcma complains )

Papa have paid me

So for me HenchFile is good :)

I don't think people would have hurled anything your way but THANK YOU if you were legit and actually paid people.

Remember those DMCA reports you emailed to me and I called horse crap cause it was paintings I spent hours on and create myself? Why wasn't my account banned? This was over 2 months ago. I'll tell you why, cause you were earning premium sales on my files that's why. My account still exists right now even though I deleted my content over a month ago. You still owe me money but I'm willing to guarantee that you will reject that submitted payment and ban my account and use the excuse of those DMCA reports you sent me 2 months ago as the reason for not paying.

Everyone can see right through you man and I really wish WJunction would stop sticking up for you.

I don't think people would have hurled anything your way but THANK YOU if you were legit and actually paid people.

Remember those DMCA reports you emailed to me and I called horse crap cause it was paintings I spent hours on and create myself? Why wasn't my account banned? This was over 2 months ago. I'll tell you why, cause you were earning premium sales on my files that's why. My account still exists right now even though I deleted my content over a month ago. You still owe me money but I'm willing to guarantee that you will reject that submitted payment and ban my account and use the excuse of those DMCA reports you sent me 2 months ago as the reason for not paying.

Everyone can see right through you man and I really wish WJunction would stop sticking up for you.
Please paste the email in this thread. I do not recall sending you any DMCA complaints.
I also note that around 20-30 pages ago you said we deleted due to DMCA and when I asked you to produce the links to the deleted files you didn't. I'm still waiting.

Well we'll see between now happens tomorrow, but I've read about the $ 3,000 that was banned, so now has less ...

And lawina not think you have paid, administrators hope to see your ip and see that you do not work with Henchfiile ...

Because bans accounts now and not when the DMCA was because premium accounts not returned to those who fell DMCA?

Well we'll see between now happens tomorrow, but I've read about the $ 3,000 that was banned, so now has less ...

And lawina not think you have paid, administrators hope to see your ip and see that you do not work with Henchfiile ...

Because bans accounts now and not when the DMCA was because premium accounts not returned to those who fell DMCA?
Lawina does not work for HenchFile. Anyone feel free to check that person's IP address.
As for premium sales, we haven't taken any premium payments via credit card on the site since the end of September due to the processor being offline. So its hardly credible that we're doing what is being implied in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back