Status
Not open for further replies.
O0usc.png

add moneybookers to the payout options cause funding to moneybookers acccount is instant... in this way you can pay partners earlier :sun:..

Yes? At the time I thought that was the case, as I've stated about 10,000 times on here, it is taking longer than expected.

just to help you out, you can get Western Union to Liberty reserve by a website called privatechange.

I use them all the time. They give you your LR in less than 10 minutes of you sending them the receipt.

just to help you out, you can get Western Union to Liberty reserve by a website called privatechange.

I use them all the time. They give you your LR in less than 10 minutes of you sending them the receipt.
Just tried them, it didn't go too well:
Andrew:
l1j89m.gif
If I pay by credit card are you able to send funds to my LR account immediately?
dash.gif
info.gif

Welcome Andrew! Your request has been directed to the Customer Service department. Please wait for our operator to answer your call.
dash.gif

dash.gif
info.gif

Call accepted by operator MrNguyen. Currently in room: MrNguyen, Andrew.
dash.gif

MrNguyen:
l1j89m.gif
CASH ONLY
Andrew:
l1j89m.gif
Cash only? What do you mean?
MrNguyen:
l1j89m.gif
CO CREDIT CARD
Andrew:
l1j89m.gif
What other kind of credit cards are there.
dash.gif
info.gif

MrNguyen has left the conversation. Currently in room: Andrew.
dash.gif

EXPLAIN diminutive COUNTRIES

Tier A: GB|US|CA
Tier B: FR|DE|ES|PT|IT|DK|SE|CH|NL|NO|IE|FE|AU|NZTier C: RU|AT|PL|RO|HU|CZ|BE|LV|EE|LT|LU|SI|SK|CY|SL|LI|BG|GR|TR|IR|SG|MY|ZA|QA|KW|SA|AE|BR|OM|MT|GITier D: All Others

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back