Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf? 3 Days premium for 4.99$ and 30 days for 9.99$ ?? It's ridiculous..7 days for 3.99$ better than 3 days for 4.99$ i think. change it mate, nobody will buy it for 3 days for this price..

wtf? 3 Days premium for 4.99$ and 30 days for 9.99$ ?? It's ridiculous..7 days for 3.99$ better than 3 days for 4.99$ i think. change it mate, nobody will buy it for 3 days for this price..
That's our pricing. Don't like it, go elsewhere. People are buying it.

Cause these prices are senseless, what you mean? you're not a support, not open to take suggestions, reviews? Only open this topic to say yes or no to uploaders questions? Besides these your behaviours disrespective, smells like amateurish, remember you making money with uploaders!

Cause these prices are senseless, what you mean? you're not a support, not open to take suggestions, reviews? Only open this topic to say yes or no to uploaders questions? Besides these your behaviours disrespective, smells like amateurish, remember you making money with uploaders!
Take a look through this thread, we've taken on a lot of feedback and implemented the majority of it.
Your comments are not constructive enough to be classified as feedback. I haven't been disrespectful at all. I am responding in the same manner that I'm being spoken to.

So I have been disrespectful?

Yes this is respective supports words..
It's not disrepectful. You're picking and choosing words. I can do the same.

?? It's ridiculous..
nobody will buy it for 3 days for this price..
You provided no constructive feedback or suggestions to what you feel the pricing should be. You're just moaning and it isn't helpful.

You will see that I've taken on feedback from many members and implemented it. You guys know best in what sort of service you want to see, and we want to develop and mold the service to be something you like, but with that comes responsibility. If you're going to make criticisms at least suggest what you'd do to back up your claim.

Last edited:
lol then i can say you're roaring, first wtf means (the figure of speech) that you surprised, second "it's ridiculous" means it comes to me sensless and the last one is the real nobody will buy it for 3 days..I can't see there is disrespectful manners here..
And last thing good luck with that site to you

lol then i can say you're roaring, first wtf means (the figure of speech) that you surprised, second "it's ridiculous" means it comes to me sensless and the last one is the real nobody will buy it for 3 days..I can't see there is disrespectful manners here..
And last thing good luck with that site to you
Well all I can say to that is that people are buying at 3 days.
Nice talking to you. Good luck with your endeavors too.

I have reached the min payout, so I want to know when will I be paid. whether it is Webmoney or Payza it doesn't matter to me. Bcoz you said that We payout the second Saturday and last Saturday each month. In one of post you said payza payout is instant, now you have problem with payza. So I am confused and want to know when will I be paid if I request now. Thx !!

I have reached the min payout, so I want to know when will I be paid. whether it is Webmoney or Payza it doesn't matter to me. Bcoz you said that We payout the second Saturday and last Saturday each month. In one of post you said payza payout is instant, now you have problem with payza. So I am confused and want to know when will I be paid if I request now. Thx !!
We have a tonne of people waiting for payout. Unfortunately Payza's systems are screwed so its preventing us from paying out at the moment. We hope to have all of this resolved very soon. We'll be honouring all valid payout requests so don't worry about not being paid :)

Can you add filename to the link ?

Like, "Henchfile.com/123abc345/FileName.MP3"

Also, uploading is down atm.
Hey

Sorry, adding file-name isn't an option for us. We've specifically chosen not to do this.

As for uploading, its online here. Give it another try and if its still not working PM me with info please :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back