Status
Not open for further replies.
Payments will be processed tomorrow for affiliates who have complied with our terms. We have $29,000 worth of payouts to process, so please bare with us.

If anyone has their payment rejected tomorrow please make sure you PM me.

Also if you have a couple of DMCA reports early on, or even did not receive any notification from Henchfile of removed files from DMCA reports but they allowed your account to remain up until payout date then got your payment rejected, please PM me that info too.

Thanks

@ Stooky the same thing happened to me I didn't get any email from henchfile regarding deleted DMCA files, but during the payout day last month my payment was rejected

If anyone has their payment rejected tomorrow please make sure you PM me.

Also if you have a couple of DMCA reports early on, or even did not receive any notification from Henchfile of removed files from DMCA reports but they allowed your account to remain up until payout date then got your payment rejected, please PM me that info too.

Thanks

I can't wait to see where this is going.

@ Stooky the same thing happened to me I didn't get any email from henchfile regarding deleted DMCA files, but during the payout day last month my payment was rejected

Did you violate the ToS? Did all the files you uploaded belong specifically to you?

what time will be paid?

I would assume by reading his entire post he has many payments to make, it will probably be sometime in the next couple of days.

Papaface counting much on the payment of the outstanding $ 453 today, I see that you have a problem again, because of the low pay you for such a business.
Regards

next to UMB very very slow payout process.............& reason is also same as"i m the only one person who is processing all the payments"

Good Luck Guys.......

When you guys paid please post some payment proof.......

Papa what time you will be paying because I still do not pay, I'm afraid that once again write the little funds to pay you. Now liberty, or poses a problem as in the last month did payza.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back