Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaryder

Hello guys,

I have VPS server and i have hosted around 5-6 websites. The problem is if someone knows my 1 website they can track my other websites Please help me out so that no one can seek my website from server IP.

thanks

9 comments
what do you mean with "they track your other websites"? i think you mean they can find out what other websites do you host on same server. if you use dedicated ip for each website, there is no way to find out what other websites are hosted on same server.

Why do you need to hide your IP? As said Cloud Flare, some reverse proxy, GRE tunnel, etc might work. What are you trying to achieve though?

what do you mean with "they track your other websites"? i think you mean they can find out what other websites do you host on same server. if you use dedicated ip for each website, there is no way to find out what other websites are hosted on same server.

:) Well, it looks that your IQ is below average. Anyone can fully understand what did he mean, BUT here comes god to repeat the same think. Thank you for your clear explanation. And why pay 6 ip's when you can use a free service?=]

Hello guys,

I have VPS server and i have hosted around 5-6 websites. The problem is if someone knows my 1 website they can track my other websites Please help me out so that no one can seek my website from server IP.

thanks

Use CloudFlare, that's your only free fix.

:) Well, it looks that your IQ is below average. Anyone can fully understand what did he mean, BUT here comes god to repeat the same think. Thank you for your clear explanation. And why pay 6 ip's when you can use a free service?=]

"Tracking websites" could mean other THINGS too, not only listing all the websites from the server. I saw many misunderstandings here and I just want to make things clear. Why paying 6 IP's and not using CloudFlare? Because CloudFlare for example uses same IP's for many websites. I saw more than 600 websites / IP. Most probably all websites owned by him would be resolved on same CloudFlare IP's (two IP's / domain). Do you think CloudFlare gives you dedicated IP's for free? :-=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back