1. jkeefe2

jkeefe2 Member

Jun 10, 2018
    Facebook closed my ads manager for good.. Asked them why.? They no longer support or tolerate the business model I was using. WOW!!! No hope of having it back at all..LOL!!

2. Landalo

Landalo Member

Sep 6, 2018
    There are lots of situations like yours in the Facebook environment, even for political belief you can get your fanpage banned...

3. Easton321

Easton321 Active Member

Aug 6, 2018
    Yes, I have noticed. Facebook closed my Facebook account for 3 days for commenting about a person I don't like.

4. RapidVideo

RapidVideo Well-Known Member Affiliate Rep.

Feb 12, 2012
    As private, even if post about the situation in my home country with a word ni**er, i got from it 3 days ban, and the next time will be 30 days

and on 3rd time, it will be permament.

5. Luke757

Luke757 Member

Oct 19, 2018
    The New Social Media:
    Alternatives To Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, And Other Big Tech Platforms

MeWe
    MeWe calls themselves The Next-Gen Social Network. They raised $4.8 million and launched back in 2016 to take on Facebook and Twitter. They’re about 6 million members strong so far and Mark Weinstein, the founder, plans for it to be 500 million by 2022.

Gab.ai
    Gab.ai is a platform that is similar to Twitter. You have 300 characters with which to make your point. It has been called the Alt-Right’s social media alternative and although Gab itself doesn’t censor its users, Microsoft has threatened to take them down due to “hate speech.” A lot of folks who got banned, shadowbanned, or censored by Twitter are there.

Real.Video (Brighteon)
    Real.Video was started by Mike Adams of Natural News in response to mass deplatforming on YouTube.

Mastodon
    Another budding network is Mastodon, which has the tagline “Giving social media back to you.” It’s a free, open-source network, which means that developers can contribute to it because its design is publicly accessible.

Diaspora
    Diaspora is a social network built on three cornerstones: decentralization, freedom, and privacy. To join Diaspora, you have to choose a “pod” which is a group of potentially like-minded people. Each pod is independently hosted which should lessen the likelihood of corporate censorship.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...-youtube-twitter-and-other-big-tech-platforms